Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

Your justifications just make no sense. When you were a kid . . . well yeah, I was a KID, you dumbass dork. That is why we are glad that MOST adults do not take advantage of vulnerable and/or stupid children.

Meh, you know what, the things that happened to me when I was young, having sex with a hot teacher would have been a respite.

Joe, you are one dumb fucker, seriously. Your arguments are terrible, just terrible. So easily destroyed with just one or two sentences of common sense.

Chris, you are a puritanical old skank. Please see your proctologist about whatever is crammed up your butt so hard.

Reality, most teen boys would have given their eye teeth to get laid when they were teens.

That has nothing to DO with the crime of teachers molesting 13-year-old students, loser. YOUR views are fucked up, and that is all there is to it.

It is against the law, and female teachers are to be held to the same standards as men teachers. The "child's feelings" about the matter are rather irrelevant because they are children and don't understand a lot about life and lack experience to know when someone is intending to exploit them or harm them in some way. THAT is why they have adults to protect them, sometimes it is to protect them against child sexual predators too. Don't you DARE try to make ME sound like I'm the "bad one" here or the "wrong one" here.

That has nothing to DO with the crime of teachers molesting 13-year-old students, loser. YOUR views are fucked up, and that is all there is to it.

Again, kind of stupid to make it a crime for an "adult" to have sex with a teen and make it okay for another teen to do it.

The very fact that the system treats women who have sex with younger boys differently than it treats men who have sex with younger girls shows how fucked up that is.

Again, kind of stupid to make it a crime for an "adult" to have sex with a teen and make it okay for another teen to do it.

The very fact that the system treats women who have sex with younger boys differently than it treats men who have sex with younger girls shows how fucked up that is.

You don't understand because you are fucked up.

It is against the law, and female teachers are to be held to the same standards as men teachers. The "child's feelings" about the matter are rather irrelevant because they are children and don't understand a lot about life and lack experience to know when someone is intending to exploit them or harm them in some way. THAT is why they have adults to protect them, sometimes it is to protect them against child sexual predators too. Don't you DARE try to make ME sound like I'm the "bad one" here or the "wrong one" here.

Sorry, you are the one who is living in a fantasy world.

Reality- teenage boys are going to try to get laid. Fuck, they are hardwired for it.

Do you know why this messed up chick got the job as a teacher? Probably because no one else wanted it. People on your side blame teachers for everything, including their own bad parenting skills.

"Why can't little Timmy Read?"

"Because you don't make him do the homework! Oh, yeah, and you told him that Evolution wasn't a thing."

I don't know why anyone would want to be a teacher today.

It doesn't matter whether the kid was more than willing to participate. It doesn't matter whether he was harmed or not.
All's that matters is that it's illegal for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old.
This woman should not only be in jail, but she should also be treated for her obvious mental illness.

I'd kill him, immediately. A woman, notsomuch.

Shhhhh.... don't tell ChrisL, she thinks that the women are just as bad as the men.
Some women are.....

hillary_clinton_elizabeth_warren.jpg

Sorry, you are the one who is living in a fantasy world.

Reality- teenage boys are going to try to get laid. Fuck, they are hardwired for it.

Do you know why this messed up chick got the job as a teacher? Probably because no one else wanted it. People on your side blame teachers for everything, including their own bad parenting skills.

"Why can't little Timmy Read?"

"Because you don't make him do the homework! Oh, yeah, and you told him that Evolution wasn't a thing."

I don't know why anyone would want to be a teacher today.

No, I am not. It is illegal and pedophilia.

You don't understand because you are fucked up.

Me and society. Fact is, we give "Hot for Teacher" a pass while treating the dudes who do it like monsters.

End of the day, though, teens are going to make all their own bad decisions, whether it be with each other or adults.

Adults are not allowed to exploit teenagers any more than they are allowed to exploit anyone else.

Parents are not usually looking to press charges against children learning and experimenting with one another. It is when there is a creepy adult predator involved that it is a crime and justifiably so.

Nope, most states have "Romeo/Juliet laws built in."

Sure they do. you tell yourself that.

Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfriend

A 14-year-old Houston teenager may be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life after he was charged with having sex with his 12-year-old girlfriend.

The seventh grader, whose name has not been revealed, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. His girlfriend is in the sixth grade, the Houston Chronicle said.

“He had consensual sex with his little girlfriend and he loved her. They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” the teen’s mother said.

Nope, most states have "Romeo/Juliet laws built in."

Sure they do. you tell yourself that.

Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfriend

A 14-year-old Houston teenager may be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life after he was charged with having sex with his 12-year-old girlfriend.

The seventh grader, whose name has not been revealed, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. His girlfriend is in the sixth grade, the Houston Chronicle said.

“He had consensual sex with his little girlfriend and he loved her. They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” the teen’s mother said.

That is not what this thread is about CLEARLY, you moron. This is about an adult in her 40s who was a teacher molesting a 13-year-old student.

Parents are not usually looking to press charges against children learning and experimenting with one another. It is when there is a creepy adult predator involved that it is a crime and justifiably so.

Naw, i just don't want my government being the Sex Police.

Now, if the 13 year olds mom went over and punched this woman in the mouth, I'd have no problem with that.

MOST states have Romeo/Juliet laws in place. All should but perhaps don't. That has absolutely nothing to do with me or any of my posts. That is not my fault or my doing. This thread is about an adult person, a teacher, having sex with a 13-year-old child who is a student of hers.

Forum List

Back