Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

I don't think so at all.
For a grown man to get a young teen girl to have sex with him, is going to usually require considerable emotional manipulation.
He is going to have to "mind fuck" her before he actually does the real thing.
With a boy, if he finds the adult woman attractive, he will not have to be manipulated into it. The opportunity presents itself, most boys would go for it.
Afterwards, the girl has to deal with feeling like a fool and so terrible used.
The boy is just going to miss the sex. Sure it is heavily likely he also fell for the woman emotionally, but guys get over that as quick as they find a replacement.

Yeah, I don't know.

What if the teacher is a guy the girls all drool over?

Females can be worse than males sometimes.

That is irrelevant. It is up to the adult to make the right decisions, NOT the children. That is why children are not allowed to enter into contracts, allowed to drink, allowed to drive, allowed to vote, allowed to work full time jobs, etc., etc., etc.

I totally agree with you.

I'm not saying otherwise.

Also, just because you think a guy is cute or handsome or even if you have a crush on him, that doesn't necessarily mean you would have sex with him. You see? There is just another difference between men and women. Most women are just not as focused on just sex like men are. Men are like ridiculous caricatures when it comes to anything to do with sex. I have to wonder how much they are just exaggerating a lot of the time.

Time to evolve men! Your sexual proclivities don't make any sense in today's world!

I don't think so at all.
For a grown man to get a young teen girl to have sex with him, is going to usually require considerable emotional manipulation.
With a boy, if he finds the adult woman attractive, he will not have to be manipulated into it. The opportunity presents itself, most boys would go for it.
The boy is just going to miss the sex. Sure it is heavily likely he also fell for the woman emotionally, but guys get over that as quick as they find a replacement.

Yeah, I don't know.

Sure. I am speaking in generalities.
My first real girlfriend that I had sex with just turned 15. (I was 16 soon to be 17)...and she was not a virgin then. She was extremely promiscuous...it goes without saying I had a wonderful time. Besides that point, she would have certainly been the one coaxing an adult man if she wanted him. But she was not a "normal" girl sexually. She basically had the drive of a boy.
But no matter, we can all agree, well except Joe of course, that there is never a situation that excuses a grown ass adult from having sex with teenagers.

Err. I think you need to start reading your posts. You are the mentally challenged one, Joe. It seems like everyone else can see that too. You need some intensive therapy.

Naw, I just enjoy the shit out of watching you puritans lose your shit over nothing.

I'm not even religious, you idiot. :dunno: A person doesn't have to be a "puritan" to be against adult/child sex. MOST people are against it. YOU are the weirdo here, Joe.

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

My first real girlfriend that I had sex with just turned 15. (I was 16 soon to be 17)...and she was not a virgin then. She was extremely promiscuous...it goes without saying I had a wonderful time. Besides that point, she would have certainly been the one coaxing an adult man if she wanted him. But she was not a "normal" girl sexually. She basically had the drive of a boy.
But no matter, we can all agree, well except Joe of course, that there is never a situation that excuses a grown ass adult from having sex with teenagers.

I thought men liked virgins? Which is it? Sluts or virgins?

Ohhh. I know, you want the virgin as your wife. You want the slut for sexual purposes. Well, you can clearly see how this type of thinking is SO outdated and obsolete in today's day and age.

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

Depends on the guy. I have a freind he likes them trashy. I prefer a bit more class. Depends on thje guy. As far virgins go, I do not think there are any in an acceptable age range from mine!

I don't think so at all.

Yeah, I don't know.

Depends on the guy. I have a freind he likes them trashy. I prefer a bit more class. Depends on thje guy. As far virgins go, I do not think there are any in an acceptable age range from mine!

Especially when teachers are molesting them in elementary school!

`
`

On the "Plausibility Scale" you can also allege;

44 year old teacher catches Dad having sex with his 13 year old son,
13 year old son catches Dad having sex with his 44 year old teacher
and of course,
janitor catches Dad, his 13 year old son and 44 year old teacher having sex.​
`
Strange world we live in.

`
`

On the "Plausibility Scale" you can also allege;

44 year old teacher catches Dad having sex with his 13 year old son,
13 year old son catches Dad having sex with his 44 year old teacher
and of course,
janitor catches Dad, his 13 year old son and 44 year old teacher having sex.​
`
Strange world we live in.
I do not think it has ever been any different as to the possibilities of who was banging who. We are shit load more likley to hear about it today though!

People are entrusting these people with their children. That is just another thing that makes it SO wrong. Parents are responsible for their children and will always FEEL responsible for their safety and welfare and to be so betrayed by a person in our education system is . . . really bad. I would be SO angry if it was my child. There would be HELL to pay. I would be absolutely FURIOUS.

I don't think it's "good", i just don't think it's a big deal. But it's funny to watch you all go into hysterics about it.

I'm not even religious, you idiot. :dunno: A person doesn't have to be a "puritan" to be against adult/child sex. MOST people are against it. YOU are the weirdo here, Joe.

Most people also tend to forget what they were like when they were teenagers, or tend to be sort of embarrassed about it.

I can't even imagine how strange you must be to want to have sex with kids. Strange is an understatement, IMO.

Wouldn't appeal to me personally, but heck, the fact is, lots of older people like having sex with younger people. I really don't date anyone who is more than 10 years younger than I am.

But man, when I was 15 and my hot English Teacher wanted to do the nasty with my pimply ass, I'd have been all over that.

People are entrusting these people with their children. That is just another thing that makes it SO wrong. Parents are responsible for their children and will always FEEL responsible for their safety and welfare and to be so betrayed by a person in our education system is . . . really bad. I would be SO angry if it was my child. There would be HELL to pay. I would be absolutely FURIOUS.

Yes, I'm sure you are coming up with all sorts of reasons to be "outraged".

But at the end of the day, this boy is probably still getting high-fives from his buddies.

I don't think it's "good", i just don't think it's a big deal. But it's funny to watch you all go into hysterics about it.

Most people also tend to forget what they were like when they were teenagers, or tend to be sort of embarrassed about it.

I can't even imagine how strange you must be to want to have sex with kids. Strange is an understatement, IMO.

Wouldn't appeal to me personally, but heck, the fact is, lots of older people like having sex with younger people. I really don't date anyone who is more than 10 years younger than I am.

But man, when I was 15 and my hot English Teacher wanted to do the nasty with my pimply ass, I'd have been all over that.

Your justifications just make no sense. When you were a kid . . . well yeah, I was a KID, you dumbass dork. That is why we are glad that MOST adults do not take advantage of vulnerable and/or stupid children.

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this boy was not traumatized.

You don’t know that. Some young boys do suffer negative psychological effects from these types of improper relationships. Many of these predator women are extremely manipulative and prey on boys who are troubled or emotionally damaged.

And it doesn’t matter if the boy enjoyed it or not. An adult, especially one who’s a teacher shouldn’t be having sex with a child. As someone who’s taught middle school, I can’t imagine ever taking advantage of a student like that.

Courts are not hard enough on these female predators.

I already said I am not defending the adult here.

But this kid is going to be forced into therapy and told that he had this horrible thing done to him. That IMO is the real crime

Again, how do you know this boy isn't negatively affected?

Experience

That's your personal experience. Your experience doesn't dictate others experiences.

A woman who is sexually attracted to little boys is NOT a normal woman. She is a fucked up mess of a woman and could be potentially dangerous, a stalker, someone who would use her authority to hurt the victim, and many, many other scenarios that I probably cannot even think of right now. To encourage such behavior is nothing more than ignorance and stupidity.

Spot on.

Yep. He blames the 12-year-old girl and calls the child a "grifter." :cuckoo: Polanski was just one who was outsmarted by this 12-year-old who manipulated him into have sex with her, according to Joe.

well, no, she was 13 and her mother had been whoring her around Hollywood for some time... but don't dwell on that.

Again, the prosecutors were the ones who decided it wasn't a big deal. I probably would have hit him with more than the 90 day sentence he got.

And ANYONE who would knowingly have sex with a 13-year-old child is a criminal, justifiably so. Like I said earlier in the thread, you cannot be manipulated into have sex with children if you didn't want to in the first place!

I believe everyone agrees with you here, what the men are trying to say is although it may be a crime a teenage boy has raging hormones and in some instances have already seen a naked woman where they became very excited.

Your justifications just make no sense. When you were a kid . . . well yeah, I was a KID, you dumbass dork. That is why we are glad that MOST adults do not take advantage of vulnerable and/or stupid children.

Meh, you know what, the things that happened to me when I was young, having sex with a hot teacher would have been a respite.

Joe, you are one dumb fucker, seriously. Your arguments are terrible, just terrible. So easily destroyed with just one or two sentences of common sense.

Chris, you are a puritanical old skank. Please see your proctologist about whatever is crammed up your butt so hard.

Reality, most teen boys would have given their eye teeth to get laid when they were teens.

Forum List

Back