DACA for the Wall?

DACA for The Wall

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

It's not murder driving invaders from your border.

Euros are the invaders, always have been, you're in the Americas. You're aware that the US was involved in a 2009 coup in Honduras, no? That sort of disruption of South and Latin countries has consequences. We've been jacking around in Venzuela forever as well, and many others over the years. If your government is going to keep doing what IT does, ya might as well calm down and get used to it. That last sentence would apply to/in the Middle East as well. But we won't, so don't act so surprised at the very least. The hyperdrama is tiring.

Most of my heritage could be considered invaders while some would be considered being here first. Are you aware that there was someone here BEFORE the American Indian? Only feint traces can be found. The Navajo call them, "Those that came before". I really hate the term "Native American" since the American Indian is neither native nor American until very recent history. Even "Those that came before" aren't really native. Considering that property to an Indian was decided on who waged war the best. The best Warrior got the pick of the Horses (he stole the best), the best squaws, the best weapons, the highest laurels. And if he were strong enough, he called everything he could see his. The Euro was just better at it and under the old rules, the Euro deserved the best Horses, Squaws, Weapons and highest Laurels.

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you.

It follows the same pattern as any other story of conquest. The march of civilization and all that. No reason to apologize for success.

Our ancestors would turn in their graves if they saw that today we are being defeated by a few anchor babies, because we aren't strong enough to stand against leftist traitors who are made out of soy.

Is this a compromise you'd accept?

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

NO DACA.....AND we get a wall.

Fuck the commies.

Don't give them ANYTHING!!!

Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

A shutdown stalemate as Trump goes factual, Democrats illogical

Democrats understandably tend to shun these valid but hard-hearted arguments. Instead they insist vehemently that a wall, which many supported a dozen years ago, will inevitably be ineffective and must be regarded as “immoral.”

This first argument flies in the face of evidence. As American Enterprise institute’s Michael Rubin pointed out in 2017, Israel’s wall with the West Bank, Morocco’s wall with Algeria, India’s with Bangladesh, Hungary’s with Serbia and others have reduced illegal crossings to near zero. To the point that this year, Rubin reports France, Iraq, Lithuania, Estonia and Norway are putting up walls. “It is simply counterfactual to suggest that walls won’t work,” he writes, "willful subordination of facts to the politics of the day.”

Who to believe, my link or Daryl?

Mark

Two things. Since when does a rightwing nutjob use MSN as a source for anything?

And that might have been yesterday morning but today, the majority of the Senate sees the handwriting on the wall and would support a bill from the House except McConnel refuses to let it onto the open floor for vote.

What does your comment have to do with what I posted?

Mark

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you. Kinda sad, the people who were here called themselves the people, euros came up with that other shit. All you know of is the euro perceptual reality. Of course you're entitled honey, of course you are. No wonder the descendants are such anxious people.
Look, if you want to ignore history and reality, there is nothing I can do for you.

Conquest cannot be reversed without more conquest. So, you're advocating for the very thing you abhor.

That ship sailed.

NO DACA.....AND we get a wall.

Fuck the commies.

Don't give them ANYTHING!!!

Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

Democrats understandably tend to shun these valid but hard-hearted arguments. Instead they insist vehemently that a wall, which many supported a dozen years ago, will inevitably be ineffective and must be regarded as “immoral.”

This first argument flies in the face of evidence. As American Enterprise institute’s Michael Rubin pointed out in 2017, Israel’s wall with the West Bank, Morocco’s wall with Algeria, India’s with Bangladesh, Hungary’s with Serbia and others have reduced illegal crossings to near zero. To the point that this year, Rubin reports France, Iraq, Lithuania, Estonia and Norway are putting up walls. “It is simply counterfactual to suggest that walls won’t work,” he writes, "willful subordination of facts to the politics of the day.”

Mark

Two things. Since when does a rightwing nutjob use MSN as a source for anything?

And that might have been yesterday morning but today, the majority of the Senate sees the handwriting on the wall and would support a bill from the House except McConnel refuses to let it onto the open floor for vote.

Since leftards are having such a serious case of the vapors over "da gubermint" being shut down? Pony up for the wall. Hell, it costs more to subsidize illegals per month than the five billion being asked for.

hasn't Trump spent enough? I happen to be a Fiscal Conservative and this spending has to be put into check and I don't really care what the party affiliation is that does it.

Euros are the invaders, always have been, you're in the Americas. You're aware that the US was involved in a 2009 coup in Honduras, no? That sort of disruption of South and Latin countries has consequences. We've been jacking around in Venzuela forever as well, and many others over the years. If your government is going to keep doing what IT does, ya might as well calm down and get used to it. That last sentence would apply to/in the Middle East as well. But we won't, so don't act so surprised at the very least. The hyperdrama is tiring.

Most of my heritage could be considered invaders while some would be considered being here first. Are you aware that there was someone here BEFORE the American Indian? Only feint traces can be found. The Navajo call them, "Those that came before". I really hate the term "Native American" since the American Indian is neither native nor American until very recent history. Even "Those that came before" aren't really native. Considering that property to an Indian was decided on who waged war the best. The best Warrior got the pick of the Horses (he stole the best), the best squaws, the best weapons, the highest laurels. And if he were strong enough, he called everything he could see his. The Euro was just better at it and under the old rules, the Euro deserved the best Horses, Squaws, Weapons and highest Laurels.

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you.

It follows the same pattern as any other story of conquest. The march of civilization and all that. No reason to apologize for success.

Our ancestors would turn in their graves if they saw that today we are being defeated by a few anchor babies, because we aren't strong enough to stand against leftist traitors who are made out of soy.

My "S" descriptor of them is spelled different.

Why or why not?
Yes it deals with those who are already here and takes steps to reduce the situation that created the dreamers. Both sides get something they want that they claim as a win the shutdown ends and people can go back to work this should have already happened in my opinion.

Mark

Since leftards are having such a serious case of the vapors over "da gubermint" being shut down? Pony up for the wall. Hell, it costs more to subsidize illegals per month than the five billion being asked for.

hasn't Trump spent enough? I happen to be a Fiscal Conservative and this spending has to be put into check and I don't really care what the party affiliation is that does it.

Agreed.

Build that wall and deport the illegals to save billions and billions.

Tell that to the Israelis, stopping the illegals on their tracks.

These people very low chances of ever making it back.

Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you. Kinda sad, the people who were here called themselves the people, euros came up with that other shit. All you know of is the euro perceptual reality. Of course you're entitled honey, of course you are. No wonder the descendants are such anxious people.

In my history, two sides of the family came down in the dead of winter from Montana headed for Oklahoma. One dressed in Blue Wool Great Coats and the other walked wearing a single blanket. The Utes and the Navajo around here treat me like a Brother even though I have very little Cherokee blood. But to them, it's not how much or how little, it's how one uses what they have. I use an old saying that helps them to accept me. I am more cow than deer. But I treat them like Brothers as well. I grew up with both groups, had childhood friends from both groups and understand their life while understanding my own which is actually a mix. I don't think like the normal Euro in most things. For instance, I am a Warrior. I know you won't understand exactly what that means. But it's complicated. But I am also from the Euro world as well. And there isn't that much of a difference push comes to shove.

Mark

Agreed.

Then I suggest you push for the worst problems first like the overstaying of Visas. The lying on the forms to get a visa. The ID theft that's become a real bad problem. The Visa Program is a friggin mess. If that were straightened out, it would lower the 11 million down to 6 million over night. And those are just the ones that they are aware of. Cleanup the guest worker program where we can have workers working for minimum wage to work the fields and do the jobs Americans don't want to do.

How about cleaning up the so called Welfare Programs like Food Stamps. It's called SNAP. Are you aware that a Snap recipient can get X amount of cash on their Snap card? They can purchase things like Energy Drinks, Soft Drinks and much more. And Cell Phones with unlimited Data. Rather than try to take it from those that really need it, clean the damned thing up where it costs a whole hell of a lot less. You would be surprised at how many would bail out of it and go get a friggin job.

In my history, two sides of the family came down in the dead of winter from Montana headed for Oklahoma. One dressed in Blue Wool Great Coats and the other walked wearing a single blanket. The Utes and the Navajo around here treat me like a Brother even though I have very little Cherokee blood. But to them, it's not how much or how little, it's how one uses what they have. I use an old saying that helps them to accept me. I am more cow than deer. But I treat them like Brothers as well. I grew up with both groups, had childhood friends from both groups and understand their life while understanding my own which is actually a mix. I don't think like the normal Euro in most things. For instance, I am a Warrior. I know you won't understand exactly what that means. But it's complicated. But I am also from the Euro world as well. And there isn't that much of a difference push comes to shove.
From what I've seen, you think like an irrational idiot. Europeans can commit logic. You can't.

Agreed.

Then I suggest you push for the worst problems first like the overstaying of Visas. The lying on the forms to get a visa. The ID theft that's become a real bad problem. The Visa Program is a friggin mess. If that were straightened out, it would lower the 11 million down to 6 million over night. And those are just the ones that they are aware of. Cleanup the guest worker program where we can have workers working for minimum wage to work the fields and do the jobs Americans don't want to do.

How about cleaning up the so called Welfare Programs like Food Stamps. It's called SNAP. Are you aware that a Snap recipient can get X amount of cash on their Snap card? They can purchase things like Energy Drinks, Soft Drinks and much more. And Cell Phones with unlimited Data. Rather than try to take it from those that really need it, clean the damned thing up where it costs a whole hell of a lot less. You would be surprised at how many would bail out of it and go get a friggin job.
The Dims refuse to do any of that as well.

Why or why not?
Only if we get $25 billion up front. None of this "over 5 years" horseshit.

You run into a logistics problem. If all you are doing is building a wall then it's going to take a decade or more to get it done. The way the budgets work, if you don't spend it you lose it. Therefore, you are going to lose a few billion to the general fund and damn, that's just money for the cretins in DC to play with for their own amusement. The point being, you can only build so many miles per year if all you are building is the wall.

From what I've seen, you think like an irrational idiot. Europeans can commit logic. You can't.

Why, because I disagree with you? Hell kid, that's a bonus.

Agreed.

And so do you. Does that make you a Democrat or just a Schizoid. I vote for the latter.

Why or why not?
Only if we get $25 billion up front. None of this "over 5 years" horseshit.

You run into a logistics problem. If all you are doing is building a wall then it's going to take a decade or more to get it done. The way the budgets work, if you don't spend it you lose it. Therefore, you are going to lose a few billion to the general fund and damn, that's just money for the cretins in DC to play with for their own amusement. The point being, you can only build so many miles per year if all you are building is the wall.
The Army Corp of Engineers can easily build it in 2 years. All they need is 8 crews building the wall out in both directs from 4 starting points. If that doesn't get it, then use 16 crews. One crew should easily be able to build 50 miles in a year.

Agreed.

And so do you. Does that make you a Democrat or just a Schizoid. I vote for the latter.
When did I refuse to do any of that?

Why, because I disagree with you? Hell kid, that's a bonus.
That's a clue, dumbass.

Agreed.

Maybe there is still hope for you if you at least aren't voting for democrat.

Agreed.

Maybe there is still hope for you if you at least aren't voting for democrat.
I find it hard to believe he didn't vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back