DA Candidate: 'Holocaust' Exaggerated

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I don't personally spend much time with this issue. If you can't convince people that there's too much Jewish power over our foreign policy TODAY, I don't know how you can convince them about anything historical.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...12,0,1010796.story?coll=ny-region-apnewjersey

Still, it's good to see the occasional political candidate with the guts to fight the REAL power.

*Correction: he's running for AG, not DA.

William Joyce said:
I don't personally spend much time with this issue. If you can't convince people that there's too much Jewish power over our foreign policy TODAY, I don't know how you can convince them about anything historical.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...12,0,1010796.story?coll=ny-region-apnewjersey

Still, it's good to see the occasional political candidate with the guts to fight the REAL power.

No "final solution" ? Nothing??

William Joyce said:

The REAL power???? Haliburton?

I think this guy is scary as hell....

dilloduck said:
No "final solution" ? Nothing??

And look, there goes a flying pig!

This person? claims approx. 140,000 Jews died of typhus? Ludricrous!

Even the Nazi's themselves admitted there had been a Final Solution. Can the massive documentation on the Holocaust - including official papers of the Third Reich, statements by Nazi criminals, eyewitness accounts by the 'worker-ants' of the holocaust; engine-drivers who drove the trains, builders who constructed gas chambers, accountants who asset stripped Jewish bank accounts and totted-up the profits from millions of pounds worth of stolen jewellery, art, property, businesses, chemists who manufactured Zyklon B, locals asked to fill mass graves in with lime as the SS and Einsatzgruppen who'd done the shooting couldn't possibly soil their hands with a bit of dirt, people who lived near the extermination camps who smelled the buring flesh from the crematoria chimneys each day . . .

There are many more examples, let alone the survivor diaries, letters, accounts, memoirs, and the mountains of evidence from court trials.

Various attempts such as the Leuchter Report of 1989 which stated no traces of Zyklon B had been found at the Auschwitz Gas chambers have since been totally discredited and subsequent tests have shown high concentrations of hydrocyanic acid (the toxic substance in ZB) present in the area.

I could go on - but why bother?

If people want to believe this trash they will however many sane, rational or reasonable arguements are placed in front of them. If you read this, Lord Haw Haw, my advice is that you take a trip to Poland and actually visit Auschwitz. The entire rooms full of human hair, the mountains of children's shoes, the hundreds of thousands of pairs of tangled spectacles, the false-teeth, the detritious of millions of human lives . . where did all these people go?

HopeandGlory said:
And look, there goes a flying pig!

This person? claims approx. 140,000 Jews died of typhus? Ludricrous!

Even the Nazi's themselves admitted there had been a Final Solution. Can the massive documentation on the Holocaust - including official papers of the Third Reich, statements by Nazi criminals, eyewitness accounts by the 'worker-ants' of the holocaust; engine-drivers who drove the trains, builders who constructed gas chambers, accountants who asset stripped Jewish bank accounts and totted-up the profits from millions of pounds worth of stolen jewellery, art, property, businesses, chemists who manufactured Zyklon B, locals asked to fill mass graves in with lime as the SS and Einsatzgruppen who'd done the shooting couldn't possibly soil their hands with a bit of dirt, people who lived near the extermination camps who smelled the buring flesh from the crematoria chimneys each day . . .

There are many more examples, let alone the survivor diaries, letters, accounts, memoirs, and the mountains of evidence from court trials.

Various attempts such as the Leuchter Report of 1989 which stated no traces of Zyklon B had been found at the Auschwitz Gas chambers have since been totally discredited and subsequent tests have shown high concentrations of hydrocyanic acid (the toxic substance in ZB) present in the area.

I could go on - but why bother?

If people want to believe this trash they will however many sane, rational or reasonable arguements are placed in front of them. If you read this, Lord Haw Haw, my advice is that you take a trip to Poland and actually visit Auschwitz. The entire rooms full of human hair, the mountains of children's shoes, the hundreds of thousands of pairs of tangled spectacles, the false-teeth, the detritious of millions of human lives . . where did all these people go?

So you think the Holocaust was and is not exaggerated?

Frankly (no pun intended), the Nazi oppression and killing of jews is over played and "never again" has happened again and again. What's the point?

Kathianne said:
Yes. I've no doubt.

I have no doubt either. Where did my grandmother's sister, her husband, 3 neices, 4 cousins, 2 aunties and 2 uncles, numerous other in-laws and second cousins, vanish to, otherwise?

And how about all the unclaimed money, jewellery, treasures etc. left lying unclaimed in Swiss Bank Accounts?

You think if those people were alive and had simply left for Israel or the States, they would not have claimed their wealth?

Howabout no?

dilloduck said:
Frankly (no pun intended), the Nazi oppression and killing of jews is over played and "never again" has happened again and again. What's the point?

It's more than a case of 'never again' to those left behind. Just as we remember and honour our war dead, those who died should be remembered and honoured as individuals and loved ones. Many still have living relatives.

I agree - the 'never again' arguement is sadly defunct when it comes to mankind. We will kill again and kill again in massive numbers, but to rely on that arguement alone is like looking at a page of dry statistics . . . that's why Spielberg used the famous 'girl in the red coat' effect in 'Schindlers List.' To mark out the girl as an individual rather than just one more dead Jewish child!

HopeandGlory said:
It's more than a case of 'never again' to those left behind. Just as we remember and honour our war dead, those who died should be remembered and honoured as individuals and loved ones. Many still have living relatives.

I agree - the 'never again' arguement is sadly defunct when it comes to mankind. We will kill again and kill again in massive numbers, but to rely on that arguement alone is like looking at a page of dry statistics . . . that's why Spielberg used the famous 'girl in the red coat' effect in 'Schindlers List.' To mark out the girl as an individual rather than just one more dead Jewish child!
Ya know Hope, there are some that will never acknowledge the difference between annihilating a people just because of their existance and those that are annhilated in a quest for power. Doesn't change a damn thing for the dead or their survivors, but it does provide an inkling of when mankind should watch for repetition.

I've yet reached a judgement on wheter it because they don't care-it might well be they are as disgusted with either scenario, don't care about either, or think one is acceptable and the other not?

HopeandGlory said:

However many Jews use the holocaust as a badge,to make money and for politics. That I find disgusting.

dilloduck said:
However many Jews use the holocaust as a badge,to make money and for politics. That I find disgusting.
Yeah, Jews suck. Blacks too.

Kathianne said:
Ya know Hope, there are some that will never acknowledge the difference between annihilating a people just because of their existance and those that are annhilated in a quest for power. Doesn't change a damn thing for the dead or their survivors, but it does provide an inkling of when mankind should watch for repetition.

I've yet reached a judgement on wheter it because they don't care-it might well be they are as disgusted with either scenario, don't care about either, or think one is acceptable and the other not?

It's a hard one, Kathianne - I think for all the talk of racial purity and the Aryan ideal, there was a good deal of hypocrisy behind the Nazi genocide of the Jews.

The property which was seized, the millions that were stolen, the use of slave labour to further the war machine - all of these were a jolly nice little perk used to line German pockets. And as for the Jewish women forced to work in SS and Werhmacht brothels - they weren't quite so bl**dy fussy about the purity issue when it came down to the nitty-gritty!

HopeandGlory said:
It's a hard one, Kathianne - I think for all the talk of racial purity and the Aryan ideal, there was a good deal of hypocracy behind the Nazi genocide of the Jews.

The property which was seized, the millions that were stolen, the use of slave labour to further the war machine - all of these were a jolly nice little perk used to line German pockets. And as for the Jewish women forced to work in SS and Werhmacht brothels - they weren't quite so bl**dy fussy about the purity issue when it came down to the nitty-gritty!
No doubt Hope, there was more than a smidgen of jealosy involved. Probably due to being newcomers wherever they went, Jews have traditionally been non-property holders, educated and interested in educating their young-whether they were religious or not. Thus the case of 'too many Jews in positions of power'.

Same can be said of the Irish, because of education, especially in politics and law, in the US. Thus you see the prejudice of the late 19th-early 20th C. via a Colonel McCormick and Chicago Tribune. Too damn educated and expecting of positions...

Forum List

Back