d o you feel safe with a gun

I'm not sure I like where this thread is heading. You two need to get a room with RetGySgt, he just came out on another thread yesterday.

m y family have collectiion o f Lahti. the Lahti are like the glock and m y dad say this will protect the family. he like the guns made i n Finland becuase there are made o f better materiele and controle very good. he say the guns made i n Sweden are peace o f junk.

They still make Lahti's? A firearm provides a modicum of personal security. Feeling safe though is relevant to one's position. The gun itself does not provide safety. One's ability to employ it does.

the answre t o personal security is to be education.allso t o feeling safe mean the queston of how to carry the gun.you must have education to do this.i take the class for carry the gun and to fire the gun.i think this i s ability you talk abaout and this i s important.

m y family have collectiion o f Lahti. the Lahti are like the glock and m y dad say this will protect the family. he like the guns made i n Finland becuase there are made o f better materiele and controle very good. he say the guns made i n Sweden are peace o f junk.

Yea, I feel safe. I'd feel safer if I knew YOU didn't have a gun............:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back