D-Day For Deep State: IG Report To Be Released Friday--October 18th

all you do is parrot talking points, you have no actual information or knowledge.

and then you do what all the party sheep do..."it is different when we do it"
Ohh ok continue to talk like a democrat lol .. log off or just say you side with democrats

fuck off and die you piece of shit, you have no control over my time on this forum.

That's the good ole tolerance level, considering the number of posts you've made apparently you don't have any control over your time either.

I spend my time how I choose to spend it. It is of no concern to you. Worry about yourself for a change.
We are worried and we’re calling you out sir
Is golfing gator democrat, republican, neutral, or clueless

I am honored that I mean so much to you, that I have such an impact on your life that you go out of your way to make a thread just about me.

Do I need to start paying you rent for the space I take up in your head?

Ohh ok continue to talk like a democrat lol .. log off or just say you side with democrats

fuck off and die you piece of shit, you have no control over my time on this forum.

That's the good ole tolerance level, considering the number of posts you've made apparently you don't have any control over your time either.

I spend my time how I choose to spend it. It is of no concern to you. Worry about yourself for a change.

I am honored that I mean so much to you, that I have such an impact on your life that you go out of your way to make a thread just about me.

It's not like there's a cover charge or dress code to get in. LOL

Good lord your understanding for civics and current events..
you are a democrat because you are posting fallacies. You are pushing fake news like democrats why??

Trump is literally issuing a deregulation a day almost .. like at you Unaware of that? You are a democrat lol

Republicans have issued laws that would end welfare in America help the farmers we are in a trade war in America we help the soldiers in the war ..
But again you SAY NOTHING about Democrats holding up the new trade deal lol
So take your fallacies, either get a education, or log off,, you are wasting space here

all you do is parrot talking points, you have no actual information or knowledge.

and then you do what all the party sheep do..."it is different when we do it"
Why won't Democrats support a Balanced Budget Constitutional Amendment? Most of the GOP supports this.

House fails to advance a balanced budget amendment to counter high spending levels
I think he is a Russian Troll, so Democrat.
They are the same, right?

Sorry-liberals-the-Trump-Cohen-tapes-are-a-big-nothing-burger.png
We ate that during the Russia Hoax!

it is simply remarkable how much these people think about me. A good 10 times a day I get mentioned in threads, often ones I am not even in. Now I have my own thread and poll. I would like to tell these people that I spend as much time thinking about them, but I do not like to lie.

it is simply remarkable how much these people think about me. A good 10 times a day I get mentioned in threads, often ones I am not even in. Now I have my own thread and poll. I would like to tell these people that I spend as much time thinking about them, but I do not like to lie.
Don't let it go to your head. I mean when the McDoald's guy aske if you'd like it supersized it's not like you're special (-:

Not that I've been to McDonalds but once in the past 5 years … and I had a coupon for a free quarterpounder. It was surprisingly good, btw. LOL

Don't let it go to your head. I mean when the McDoald's guy aske if you'd like it supersized it's not like you're special (-:

Not that I've been to McDonalds but once in the past 5 years … and I had a coupon for a free quarterpounder. It was surprisingly good, btw. LOL

:113::21:

I think it’s important we call out your bias.. you come here trying to give a middle of the road stance..But you are clearly more democrat than Bernie Sanders

I think it’s important we call out your bias.. you come here trying to give a middle of the road stance..But you are clearly more democrat than Bernie Sanders

whatever you say my little buddy! I am glad that I have given your life some purpose and direction.

oh, and I never claimed to be middle of the road.

whatever you say my little buddy! I am glad that I have given your life some purpose and direction.

According to this poll 100% think you are left wing nut job Lol

I am so happy for you all. Everyone that went out of their way to talk about me and vote on me has me living in their head rent free. Most of all I am glad that I have made such an impact on all of your lives that I have become the focus of your attention on this forum.

Do you talk to your friends and significant other about me?

I am so happy for you all. Everyone that went out of their way to talk about me and vote on me has me living in their head rent free. Most of all I am glad that I have made such an impact on all of your lives that I have become the focus of your attention on this forum.

Ok democrat lol

Ok democrat lol

I will give it a few hours and then hop over and thank everyone for taking time out of their day to talk about me.

Ok democrat lol

I will give it a few hours and then hop over and thank everyone for taking time out of their day to talk about me.
Better you than Down Time Donnie. LOL

This is the same thing, the results will be the same. you sheep on both sides are as gullible as the day is long.
Both sides? I dare you to say something bad about Democrats and good about Republicans.

I do not say good things about either, as neither have any redeeming qualities.

I dare you to find me saying a good thing about the Dems.

This is the same thing, the results will be the same. you sheep on both sides are as gullible as the day is long.
Both sides? I dare you to say something bad about Democrats and good about Republicans.

I do not say good things about either, as neither have any redeeming qualities.

I dare you to find me saying a good thing about the Dems.
We will even take a BAD thing about Democrats at this point-your're up!

Forum List

Back