D-Day For Deep State: IG Report To Be Released Friday--October 18th

Sorry-liberals-the-Trump-Cohen-tapes-are-a-big-nothing-burger.png
We ate that during the Russia Hoax!

This is the same thing, the results will be the same. you sheep on both sides are as gullible as the day is long.
Both sides? I dare you to say something bad about Democrats and good about Republicans.

I do not say good things about either, as neither have any redeeming qualities.

I dare you to find me saying a good thing about the Dems.
We will even take a BAD thing about Democrats at this point-your're up!

you first.

This is the same thing, the results will be the same. you sheep on both sides are as gullible as the day is long.
Both sides? I dare you to say something bad about Democrats and good about Republicans.

you first.
The Democrats Adam Schiff read a damaging false transcript to the House and American people.

I think it’s important we call out your bias.. you come here trying to give a middle of the road stance..But you are clearly more democrat than Bernie Sanders

whatever you say my little buddy! I am glad that I have given your life some purpose and direction.

oh, and I never claimed to be middle of the road.
According to this poll 100% think you are left wing nut job Lol

I am so happy for you all. Everyone that went out of their way to talk about me and vote on me has me living in their head rent free. Most of all I am glad that I have made such an impact on all of your lives that I have become the focus of your attention on this forum.

Do you talk to your friends and significant other about me?
Ok democrat lol

I will give it a few hours and then hop over and thank everyone for taking time out of their day to talk about me.
We care about honesty.. and we will reference this poll every time you claim your not a democrat lol

whatever you say my little buddy! I am glad that I have given your life some purpose and direction.

I am so happy for you all. Everyone that went out of their way to talk about me and vote on me has me living in their head rent free. Most of all I am glad that I have made such an impact on all of your lives that I have become the focus of your attention on this forum.

Ok democrat lol

I will give it a few hours and then hop over and thank everyone for taking time out of their day to talk about me.
We care about honesty.. and we will reference this poll every time you claim your not a democrat lol
GG is a Democrat-I am waiting for a bad word about Democrats from him-not happening...

you first.
OK-your turn

Ok democrat lol

oh yes, please do. Please never quit bringing up how obsessed you are with me, to the point that I now have my own thread and poll. Do not ever let anyone forget about your obsession with me.

you first.
OK-your turn

you started this game, as soon as you provide me saying good things about the Dems I will be happy to provide some of my post saying bad things about everything from ObamaCare to Hillary.

Ok democrat lol

oh yes, please do. Please never quit bringing up how obsessed you are with me, to the point that I now have my own thread and poll. Do not ever let anyone forget about your obsession with me.
I just want an answer...

Ok democrat lol

I just want an answer...

me too. you will get one after I do since you started this ball rolling.

you first.
OK-your turn

you started this game, as soon as you provide me saying good things about the Dems I will be happy to provide some of my post saying bad things about everything from ObamaCare to Hillary.
Sure, the Dems have proposed a vigorous infrastructure proposal-we could use it.
OK, now you say something BAD about the Democrats.

Ok democrat lol

I just want an answer...

I'm done-but I don't think you will answer-the other guys are right-you are a closet Democrat.

you first.
OK-your turn

Sure, the Dems have proposed a vigorous infrastructure proposal-we could use it.
OK, now you say something BAD about the Democrats.

The Dems are not voting on the USMCA because even though it is not much of a change they do not want to give Trump the political win. Purely political even though it would offer some small benefit to the country.

I just want an answer...

I'm done-but I don't think you will answer-the other guys are right-you are a closet Democrat.

run away little man.
I have stated 50 times or more that the Dem are wrong for trying to impeach Trump when he has done nothing to merit it. I have said that if they succeed they will alter the country in a way that cannot be repaired.

but I know, in your fucked up partisan mind that is me sucking up to the Dems

you people are a fucking joke.

Ok democrat lol

Umm ok lol

The Mueller report is 448 pages thick. I have a copy.

It's THICKER than a phone book!

So I guess that means FISA will be totally exonerated.

Forum List

Back