Cyclist fired for flipping off CIC BONE SPUR motorcade is running for local office. WHEE! Go...Juli

^^^ I second this. Getting behind someone because of something as trivial as that is what a child would do.
Great qualifications, there.

She can ride a bike and extend her middle finger at the same time.
Amen to this. Too many people already know how to ride a bike and flip their finger. What can she bring to the barbecue that hasn't been placed on the table already?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
So as you're a long time birther type Great Douche supporter explain why you got behind a Bigley lie?
And the Great Douche said Obama was born in America in the end...
LOL! . Religious Folks and Integrity don't mix.
As for her, riding the bike and the flipping, the bird, was a truthful statement. No lie!

Last edited:
Good! I hope she wins.
You people shouldn't be allowed to vote if flipping the bird is enough to gain your support. You simply aren't qualified to make important decisions.
Same for morons who pay 25 plus bucks for a stupid china made red hat.
When you can get them for cheap at the 99 cent store.
Ive never bought a red hat from china, or anywhere else for that matter. The above poster, on the other hand, did think that flipping someone off makes them worthy of being elected. You lefties are the morons, not us.

Good! I hope she wins.
You people shouldn't be allowed to vote if flipping the bird is enough to gain your support. You simply aren't qualified to make important decisions.
Ive never bought a red hat from china, or anywhere else for that matter. The above poster, on the other hand, did think that flipping someone off makes them worthy of being elected. You lefties are the morons, not us.
But you elected a 5001 plus recorded Great Orange Pussy Grabber Orangutan Douche liar FFS!

upload_2018-9-13_12-27-23.png

upload_2018-9-13_12-28-41.png

Trump Golf Count

LOL!

^^^ I second this. Getting behind someone because of something as trivial as that is what a child would do.

Amen to this. Too many people already know how to ride a bike and flip their finger. What can she bring to the barbecue that hasn't been placed on the table already?

Holly
So as you're a long time birther type Great Douche supporter explain why you got behind a Bigley lie?
As for her, riding the bike and the flipping, the bird, was a truthful statement. No lie!
Can I ask what a Bigley lie is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
DrumpF is all about Bigly lies to devotees.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
DrumpF is all about Bigly lies to devotees.
Bigly?

Holly
Bigley?

Good! I hope she wins.
But you elected a 5001 plus recorded Great Orange Pussy Grabber Orangutan Douche liar FFS!

View attachment 216371
View attachment 216373
Trump Golf Count

LOL!

Huh?

In pre trump days this bird flipping may have been over the top, but it was trump who lowered the bar on decency and respect for others right out of the starting gates so no big deal really.

Forum List

Back