How Great is Great Again? Huge rise in middle class incomes!

Evidently, this great >>

Middle-class income hit an all-time high of $61,372 last year, U.S. Census Bureau says

Middle class income at an ALL TIME HIGH!!:113::ack-1::ack-1:

Even I'm shocked!

Top story in red on DRUDGE right now btw! Gotta love the winning s0ns.:backpedal:
A trend started long before Trump.

The shrinking of the middle class is accelerating under Trump. So is inflation and the income gap. MAGA :rolleyes:
Of course you wont count the 4.5 trillion dollars that the FED printed during Obama, or Obama's 9.5 trillion dollars of unpatriotic debt he Forced upon our children and grandchildren. Nope, the messiah can do no wrong, even fuck you liberals in the ass, and then lie to you....

Evidently, this great >>

Middle-class income hit an all-time high of $61,372 last year, U.S. Census Bureau says

Middle class income at an ALL TIME HIGH!!:113::ack-1::ack-1:

Even I'm shocked!

Top story in red on DRUDGE right now btw! Gotta love the winning s0ns.:backpedal:
A trend started long before Trump.

The shrinking of the middle class is accelerating under Trump. So is inflation and the income gap. MAGA :rolleyes:
Of course you wont count the 4.5 trillion dollars that the FED printed during Obama, or Obama's 9.5 trillion dollars of unpatriotic debt he Forced upon our children and grandchildren. Nope, the messiah can do no wrong, even fuck you liberals in the ass, and then lie to you....
Well you are defending Trump doing that so I guess you loved Obama too

Forum List

Back