koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
cutlass2_zps47881862.jpg

cutlass4_zps1b237242.jpg

011_zpsc9abf400.jpg

016_zps04fae8ab.jpg

cutlass3_zps8ada28c6.jpg

It's going to be a while, this is his project car. It's at my house...he gets to work on it a couple of times a month, but I live 55 miles away, his girl is pregnant, and he works like a dog, sometimes 7 days a week.

It has come a long way though...the body is a work in progress but this thing is a serious monster under the hood.

Wow. That looks like a lot of work. Hope he can finish it with his schedule and expectant wife. Maybe you can have them over on a long weekend sometime in the near future. :)

One of my girlfriends in Wyoming had a Cutlass, I think. It looked like this one (well, same color, but the hood wasn't the same):

th

Last edited:
Oh, it rolls now. It just looks funny...and there's no seats, haha. He spins it around whenever he's here.

When it will be finished...hmmm, good question. He works hard on it and has everything he needs, but he's just one guy who works and lives 55 miles from where it's parked.

We call it "The Family Car" haha. He has the spoiler for it, too.

It's an awesome car, he's put it together almost from the ground up. I can't tell you the particulars...and it's not because I haven't heard all about it. I know the engine is amazing, and completely rebuilt, along with the transmission.
Ulitimately he'll go into business for himself, and that car will be the company car. He toys with selling it, but we won't let him...he needs to finish it, and by the time he does, he should be just about ready to start his own business, so we can actually use the car as advertisement.

Last edited:
He doesn't call it an Olds, though..he calls it a cutlass.

I'll have to ask him. He's only told me about a thousand times.

It's a 79.

Last edited:
great car...

'bout 25 years ago, I drove one of these, cross-country, from Louisiana to New Brunswick...

and then, soon after arriving in NB, survived a head-on collision in it...

Last edited:
He'll be here working on it tonight, I will make him write it down for me...maybe I'll take a couple of pics of it.

No I can't tell but he'll know; he put it in.

It's a 350. And there's something special about the tranny, too. Something special about it. He says it's ready to paint now...my boat is getting hauled off on Monday and the $$ is going to fund the materials.

Forum List

Back