Cute Kid Stuff

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Okay, I must bore people with cute baby stories. Feel free to join in, because I know some of you people - mistakenly - believe your families harbor the cutest kid on Earth. ;)

So little Cookienose is sitting here next to me while I feed him and type between bites. I got distracted and stopped stuffing bites in his mouth for a moment, and he grabbed my hand and started gnawing on my pinky, as if to say, "Give me food or BECOME food, woman!"

He has officially become a cruiser as of today. He was standing next to the couch on one end, and managed to slide himself, still standing, all the way down to the other end. Yesterday, he was sitting on the couch, watching cartoons with his brother, and managed to climb off backwards without falling (yikes!) when his brother got up to grab a soda. Then he tried to climb back up, lifting his foot and putting it on the front of the couch and trying to pull himself back up. Of course, he fell over backwards onto his diapered butt, then looked up at Brother and me and grinned that big, goofy grin.

He also got his very first cookie yesterday, a teething biscuit which he promptly turned into a glorious mess all over his face.

They grow up way too fast. :(

My son today told me he wanted more mik faster by throwing his cup across the room.

I remember the night my four year old son stabbed a steak knife into our new couch.

My, oh, my how we laughed that night.

Forum List

Back