Curing Zionist and Jihadist Mad Cow & BS Disease (BSE)

I don't understand why ANY of you people can't get your collective shit together.
I am totally fed up with all of you, but ESPECIALLY you Radical Muslims and more often than not you moderate Muslims.
Until you people start policing up the ding bats IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION, I don't think you are going to get a lot of sympathy from anybody.
It's enough already. Draw a line, build a fence, shut up and quit bothering the rest of us ferchrissake!

When will the Zionist warmongers, and war lovers stop killing the Palestinians?.How long
will those imposter Jews continue to shed the blood of innocent Arab men women and Children? ,When will the entire world tell the Israeli to stop their unilateral murder of the Palestinian people.? Those murderous Zionist must be stopped now. America must cut off
financial aide to those imposter Jews now! They should all move back to Europe from whence they came.!!
When's the next Bund meeting down in Germantown in Manhattan? Be sure to wear a clean Nazi uniform and shine your jackboots. Of course no one has seen the anti-Semitic NeoNazi 52nd Street bemoaning all the killings of non Muslims and even other Muslims of different sects by their fellow Muslims. I guess in his demented mind all those killed by Muslims weren't innocent people just going about their business. Even 52nd Street would not last long if some Muslims caught him wandering around in their area of the world, even if he got down on his hands and knees and told them he was constantly bashing the Jews on message boards. Then again 52nd Street might be an imposter American who should be deported back to the Muslim country from where he originated. By the way, Kvetching Yenta, why not prove to us that financial institutes such as Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, and Countrywide were run by Jews even though they gave tons of mortgages to people who really didn't qualify?

Typical Jewish Zionist warmonger response, anyone that speaks out against that Zionist
bloodthirsty killer imposter Jews, are labled anti Semite or Neo Nazi.

Typical Nazi response. Hoss isn't Jewish but you assume anyone who doesn't share your mindless hate for "bloodthirsty killer imposter Jews" must be a "Typical Jewish Zionist warmonger." Perhaps nobody likes you because you're such an asshole. Think about it. :D

Last edited:
What exactly is an imposter Jew?

easy----according to our very own sherri----JUSUS
was an imposter jew----

was an imposter jew----

I wouldn't worry too much about Sherri if I were you. She's about as striking an example of a headcase as anything you'll find on any message board anywhere. Or maybe anywhere PERIOD.:D

When's the next Bund meeting down in Germantown in Manhattan? Be sure to wear a clean Nazi uniform and shine your jackboots. Of course no one has seen the anti-Semitic NeoNazi 52nd Street bemoaning all the killings of non Muslims and even other Muslims of different sects by their fellow Muslims. I guess in his demented mind all those killed by Muslims weren't innocent people just going about their business. Even 52nd Street would not last long if some Muslims caught him wandering around in their area of the world, even if he got down on his hands and knees and told them he was constantly bashing the Jews on message boards. Then again 52nd Street might be an imposter American who should be deported back to the Muslim country from where he originated. By the way, Kvetching Yenta, why not prove to us that financial institutes such as Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, and Countrywide were run by Jews even though they gave tons of mortgages to people who really didn't qualify?

Typical Jewish Zionist warmonger response, anyone that speaks out against that Zionist
bloodthirsty killer imposter Jews, are labled anti Semite or Neo Nazi.

Typical Nazi response. Hoss isn't Jewish but you assume anyone who doesn't share your mindless hate for "bloodthirsty killer imposter Jews" must be a "Typical Jewish Zionist warmonger." Perhaps nobody likes you because you're such a asshole. Think about it. :D

See? This is why nobody has any more patience for these morons. Look how they talk to strangers. Can you imagine living with these idiots?
Who need 'em?

Last edited:

was an imposter jew----
Rosie

an im=poster jew eh?

well jewish memories can't be forgotten

in hindi this is Yad (memory) na (not) jaye (To Go)

which is, of course a classic bollywood love song one of the top faves

so here it is for you AND A SLICE FOR CANDY TOO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wad2VKzIw]yaad na jaye - mohd rafi saab - dedicated to the heart which got ripped apart - YouTube[/ame]

ENJOY!

AND HERE IS A WANDERING INDIAN JEW
...A HINJEW ON HIS WAY TO BOMBAY

INDIA'S ANSWER TO CHARLIE CHAPLIN
ONLY MUCH MORE SPIRITUAL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wjGc1zGWBc]Mera Joota Hai Japani - Raj Kapoor - Nargis - Shri 420 - Evergreen Bollywood Hits - Mukesh - YouTube[/ame]

was an imposter jew----

I wouldn't worry too much about Sherri if I were you. She's about as striking an example of a headcase as anything you'll find on any message board anywhere. Or maybe anywhere PERIOD.:D

There are many who claim to be Jewish, who are not real Jews. They adopted the religion.
Thus the term "imposter Jew". Do you Zionist warmonger Jews understand?.

was an imposter jew----

There are many who claim to be Jewish, who are not real Jews. They adopted the religion.

Filthy antisemite.

You have no idea about Judaism or Jews.

was an imposter jew----

Didn't anyone ever tell you that you are descended from Israelites?

No,! you Jews descended from the oringinal back man from Africa.

Filthy antisemite.

I DO :mad:

No,! you Jews descended from the oringinal back man from Africa.
It looks like 52nd Street is not too swift. If he had been reading all along instead of obsessing over the Jews whom he hates, he would have read about all of us coming out of Africa from one man and one woman, and they weren't actually alive at the same time. Read up on it, 52nd St. You might learn something for once. I realize that you Stormfront-type guys are not that well read. By the way, send in a sample of your DNA and you will find out I am telling you the truth.

Filthy antisemite.

Says the beaner fake Jew.

Filthy antisemite.

Says the beaner fake Jew.
So tell us, Ima, do you and your other Nazi friends go after the Mexicans on the weekend, or do you pick on the Blacks instead. Maybe you little Nazis go after both groups??? It must be fun for you when you get to put on your Naziette uniform for the weekend, pull on your shiny jackboots and then help your friends go at it when it comes to minorities.

Forum List

Back