Cure for baldness?

Sounds like a possible treatment for alopecia if not a cure for baldness...

If you add the racoon uh...pelt...scraped off of I68...I think a full head of hair is possible..

of course...I'm an optimist :)

Not a cure, but a preventative measure is don't wear hats. Every person who wears a hat seem to be balding. Maybe it's a post hoc ergo propter hoc thing, but maybe it's a thing. Cuts off air circulation and sunlight or something? :)

Most peoples; feet and shins are bald from wearing shoes and socks all the time, whereas the hair begins above where the socks usually are. Coincidence? I dunno.

Last edited:
Not a cure, but a preventative measure is don't wear hats. Every person who wears a hat seem to be balding. Maybe it's a post hoc ergo propter hoc thing, but maybe it's a thing. Cuts off air circulation and sunlight or something? :)

Most peoples; feet and shins are bald from wearing shoes and socks all the time, whereas the hair begins above where the socks usually are. Coincidence? I dunno.

I wear a hat all the time and I still have all my hair at 49.
I've heard it's an old wives tale brought on by the fact bald guys want to cover up the chrome dome.

I hear it's mostly genetic.
And to avoid stress on the scalp from long hair.

From guy friends with hair loss, they prefer to shave their heads and not make an issue.

The best solution is to hang out with people who either don't care
or make you not care, so you feel natural no matter what.

BOSTON (CBS) – Scientists at Yale may have discovered quite the off-label use for an FDA-approved arthritis drug.

During a trial, which stretched for eight months, a 25-year-old man with almost no hair on his body grew a full head following treatment with the drug. He reported no noticeable side effects. Hairless Man Grows Full Head Of Hair In Yale Arthritis Drug Trial « CBS Boston

Hm. I never understood all the hoopla over going bald. I accepted the fact mine was going when I was 16, and it was pretty much gone by 21. I understand how it would be hard for females though.

Forum List

Back