Cultural Marxists have turned Cat Woman bi sexual..

God damn it just keeps getting worse. I had a thought on the actual topic I felt compelled to add. In the past, Catwoman has been depicted as a prostitute, a drug addict, a thief, a murderer and all kinds of other bad things, but depict her as bisexual? OMFG! Having lesbian sex is probably the least terrible thing she does.

God damn it just keeps getting worse. I had a thought on the actual topic I felt compelled to add. In the past, Catwoman has been depicted as a prostitute, a drug addict, a thief, a murderer and all kinds of other bad things, but depict her as bisexual? OMFG! Having lesbian sex is probably the least terrible thing she does.

Only if yiu view lesbian sex as terrible.

Of course.

Get a fucking grip, god damn.

Who even says "cultural marxists?"

I can only picture brains popping out of foreheads typing something like that. Grow up.

Well see he believe the JJJJOOOOSSSS are the communist since many Bolsheviks were Jewish, despite the fact that the Soviets persecuted the JJJOOOSSSS worse than an other minority group.

So he means cultural Jewist!
They are where it originates from but its not being pushed forward by brainwashed whites...white anti whites..worse than a jew. A jew has since birth been taught whites are scum and nothing but cattle to be herded and killed and robbed etc...a white anti white has a choice to break the chains of cultural marxism around their brain but chose not to.

Actually I was taught from birth a few things: Love thy Country (AMERICA), praise education, work hard, respect Christians and live by the golden rule. That hate whitey is not part of the creed.

You don't know many Jews I take it. Most are not religious, we view Orthodox Jews the same as many people. Lazy, fool-hearted, misplace priorities and they look like fools!

A brown dog? Traitors to the White ones.
SNzkMh9.jpg

Ah, this - Creativity religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

THE FIVE FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS OF CREATIVITY

1. WE BELIEVE that our Race is our Religion.
  1. WE BELIEVE that the White Race is Nature’s Finest.
  1. WE BELIEVE that racial loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of all crimes.
  1. WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
  1. WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion – Creativity – is the only salvation for the White Race.
Well, there we go, as well as raw foods, exercise, and eugenics. People love that one here.

Damn, I missed Klassen Day! And I was hoping for a pony, a white one of course.

FYI:
RaHoWa or RAHOWA could refer to

1. WE BELIEVE that racial loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of all crimes.
  1. WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
  1. WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion – Creativity – is the only salvation for the White Race.
Well, there we go, as well as raw foods, exercise, and eugenics. People love that one here.
Bad hair day or having flashbacks??
Just seeing what's on the menu at Odium's house. Mark your calendar:
  • Foundation Day/Rahowa Day, March 20: Anniversary of the foundation of the old World Center in 1982 CE and the declaring of total racial war against the "mud races".
Beautiful sign That's in Harrison Arkansas. Yep that's part of Creativity. I suggest reading Natures Eternal Religion. I just ordered a new copy tonight. :) I need to go get a cake for celebrating Foundation day. :)

A brown dog? Traitors to the White ones.
SNzkMh9.jpg

Ah, this - Creativity religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Damn, I missed Klassen Day! And I was hoping for a pony, a white one of course.

FYI:
RaHoWa or RAHOWA could refer to

Bad hair day or having flashbacks??
Just seeing what's on the menu at Odium's house. Mark your calendar:
  • Foundation Day/Rahowa Day, March 20: Anniversary of the foundation of the old World Center in 1982 CE and the declaring of total racial war against the "mud races".
Beautiful sign That's in Harrison Arkansas. Yep that's part of Creativity. I suggest reading Natures Eternal Religion. I just ordered a new copy tonight. :) I need to go get a cake for celebrating Foundation day. :)
Tell me, does it cause you any issues knowing that white men came from black men, or is the whole separation of races and going to war with each other just part of the deal?

Lol...evolution.White men are more highly evolved beings than non whites are. We are superior. Negroes with their large lips,smaller brains,long arms...they just never evolved fully...They are the closest thing we have to a walking talking ape..other than the actual ape.

I do. There is no chance there - no opening.

But cat woman is not lesbian, is she? Nope - bisexual. Now there is a scene I can place myself in :D

How did all the racism end up in a thread that is bemoaning bisexual comic book characters!!!

Lol...evolution.White men are more highly evolved beings than non whites are. We are superior. Negroes with their large lips,smaller brains,long arms...they just never evolved fully...They are the closest thing we have to a walking talking ape..other than the actual ape.
Okay, and "Some ******* Never Die,
They Just Smell That Way
?

Catchy tune. And are you technically a Skinhead?

But cat woman is not lesbian, is she? Nope - bisexual. Now there is a scene I can place myself in :D

How did all the racism end up in a thread that is bemoaning bisexual comic book characters!!!
It's bemoaning depravity, like girls doing girls eh?

Last edited:
!

Whites certainly are not the 'highest evolved race' though. Asians are the highest evolved race under that kind of evaluation - they are the ones that CONSISTENTLY out perform whites in almost any intelligence or scholastic measure.

!

Whites certainly are not the 'highest evolved race' though. Asians are the highest evolved race under that kind of evaluation - they are the ones that CONSISTENTLY out perform whites in almost any intelligence or scholastic measure.
Spoiling my fun...

And why buy a copy, it's right here: THE CREATIVITY DIRECTORY

A nazi shithead is doing show-and-tell, there has to be some naked race hate here somewhere. Too bad we can't neg rep sociopaths like this anymore.

!

Spoiling my fun...

The same old Christian nationalism repackaged, this dupe probably thinks there is something new there.

The funny thing is, well not really, ISIS is all good with this kind of all out war, only their end game is a religious war, not a race war. Still...
rahowa11-217x300.jpg

Okay, and "Some ******* Never Die,
They Just Smell That Way
?

Catchy tune. And are you technically a Skinhead?
I used to have that CD. Johnny Rebel if I remember correctly.

!

Chinese History The White Tribes of Ancient China

Whites it seems at one time encompassed the entire world...including Asia.Modern day Asians obviously get their highly evolved racial makeup from their white ancestors.

!

Spoiling my fun...

The same old Christian nationalism repackaged, this dupe probably thinks there is something new there.
I am NOT a christian. Creativity is NOTHING like christianity.

!

Spoiling my fun...

Yes, but his is agnostic on theological questions. A race-based religion. It isn't even nationalistic. One planet for Whites, one for all the rest.

!

Spoiling my fun...

I am NOT a christian. Creativity is NOTHING like christianity.
Yeah, you got that right my man.

Forum List

Back