Culpeper, Virginia Sheriff, businessmen, arrested on federal bribery charges.....Biden's DOJ at it again

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Looks like another example of "the process is the punishment" from the corrupt DOJ.

For those unfamiliar, this Sheriff was a prominent figure in the 2019-2020 Virginia political fight over gun control, including the huge "Lobby Day" rally in January of 2020 at which tens of thousands of armed Americans peacefully surrounded the Virginia capital. Jenkins and a number of his deputies were there, along with many arfcom members.

Sheriff Jenkins very publicly stated that he would hand out auxiliary deputy credentials to any non-felons, if the Virginia legislature enacted any gun bans, so that people could use the inevitable LE exemption.

The Biden DOJ is now prosecuting him over a whopping $72K in contributions allegedly tied to his statements and alleged actions about giving out auxiliary deputy creds.

Meanwhile, in the walkin' and talkin' RICO case that is the Biden crime family everything is right as rain as far as the DOJ is concerned.

So I guess your shiny new badge is not any good?

Don't fret, just put it on and watch a good Western tonight.

The more corrupt the DOJ is proven to be, the less people are going to comply.

What are you going to do when no one bothers following the law anymore?

The more corrupt the DOJ is proven to be, the less people are going to comply.

What are you going to do when no one bothers following the law anymore?
The day will eventually come when these little Schutzstaffel-wannabes are going to need MRAPs to go on their televised raids against citizens. They're going to need more cells than they can build without it looking like CCP-style concentration camps.

Looks like another example of "the process is the punishment" from the corrupt DOJ.

For those unfamiliar, this Sheriff was a prominent figure in the 2019-2020 Virginia political fight over gun control, including the huge "Lobby Day" rally in January of 2020 at which tens of thousands of armed Americans peacefully surrounded the Virginia capital. Jenkins and a number of his deputies were there, along with many arfcom members.

Sheriff Jenkins very publicly stated that he would hand out auxiliary deputy credentials to any non-felons, if the Virginia legislature enacted any gun bans, so that people could use the inevitable LE exemption.

The Biden DOJ is now prosecuting him over a whopping $72K in contributions allegedly tied to his statements and alleged actions about giving out auxiliary deputy creds.

Meanwhile, in the walkin' and talkin' RICO case that is the Biden crime family everything is right as rain as far as the DOJ is concerned.
So the sheriff was handing out guns and badges to people in exchange for bribes.
1688133662059.jpeg

So, as long as it's a White Republican, is there any level of criminality you would not support?

So the sheriff was handing out guns and badges to people in exchange for bribes.
View attachment 800150
So, as long as it's a White Republican, is there any level of criminality you would not support?

Not likely. It was a "bring your own gun" affair and the badges are just symbolic.

I mean what kind of a "white Republican" doesn't own at least 10 guns? But if he was going to reimburse me for the ammo, count me in.

Not likely. It was a "bring your own gun" affair and the badges are just symbolic.

I mean what kind of a "white Republican" doesn't own at least 10 guns? But if he was going to reimburse me for the ammo, count me in.
Maybe sometime you could actually read the article before making your typical stupid response.

Forum List

Back