Cuban May Have Just Built the First All Star White Team in the Modern NBA Era

Idiot. You admitted he is an elite rebounder and defender. So that would make him two dimensional by your own operating definition. Was Dominique one dimensional? He was just a pure scorer?

Yes, Rodman was not a scorer because he deferred but when he wanted to he could. He was a legit HOF hoops player. You're an idiot.

• 1.24.88: 30pts, 18rebs, 2blks
  • 2.18.89: 32pts, 21rebs, 3blks, 2stls (8-10 ft)
  • 1.2.90: 34pts, 23rebs (15-21 fg)
  • 11.12.91: 20pts, 13rebs, (2-3 3pt)
  • 12.13.91: 2opts, 25rebs, 3stls, 2blks
  • 1.28.92: 16pts, 32rebs 13pt
  • 2.18.92: 18pts, 27rebs, 5ast, (2-3 3pt)
  • 2.27.92: 16pts, 22rebs, 4ast, (2-2 3pt)
  • 3.4.92: 10pts 34 rebs (18 offensive boards)
  • 3.18.92: 16pts, 25rebs
  • 12.9.92: 10pts, 22rebs (3-4 3pt)
  • 3.26.92: 18pts, 25rebs, 4ast, 2blks
When he wanted to? You should always want to. Of course he is a legit HOF. That doesnt make him less one dimensional. You listed 12 times he scored in double figures. How many games did he play in has career? What was his scoring avg? How about assists? FT%? Like I said stick to a sport whites are good at like pig wrestling. :laugh:

You admitted he was an elite defender & rebounder that equates to TWO....can you count?
Part of defense is rebounding you moron. Rodman was one dimensional. He couldnt even dribble with his left hand.

You admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. You don't think elite defense leads to fast break and easy buckets on the other end? Please please please say you don't believe that.
Of course he was an elite rebounder. Thats why I said he was one dimensional. That was his one unmistakable skill.

You also admitted he was an elite defender. So 1 = rebounder. 1 = Defender. 1 + 1 = 2. See the basic math. So cannot be one dimensional by your own logic.

I am thinking logically. Logic tells me that you dont really want to tangle like the every single one of the white boys on here that have threatened me. :rolleyes:

I have never threatened you. You know what I do for a living. I would neither be scared nor concerned once you signed the waiver. We're both ex military. Neither of us are truly right in the head anyway.
I didnt say you threatened me. I forgot what you do for a living to be honest. I just remember it made me laugh. :laugh:

I'm just fine in the head. Most of my time in the military was spent playing basketball and traveling TDY.

So you do have amnesia. LOL. You just did. You said come to Oaktown. I teach self defense techniques from novice to advanced to the military, police, and firefighters as well as special corporate groups that mostly include women.
No I said if you wanted to tangle to come to Oakland. That doesnt mean you threatened me.

Oh yeah. Now I remember why it made me laugh. You claimed that cops didnt receive any additional training that the public didnt have... yet thats supposedly your job. :laughing0301:

No you didn't believe me that firemen receive that training. Police Officers receive advanced training and only those in special ops. Not the same as novice training. A lot of it is intelligence not just H2H. Why would I come to Oaktown to tangle with some dude on the Internet? Illogical.
I ask the same thing. What fool would be brave enough to come to Oakland to tangle with me? Yet when white boys threaten you and you extend the invite they always make up some excuse.

No it was cops. I said nothing about fire men. Do I need to track down the conversation or are you just going to admit to losing yet another one of your pointless debates? :rolleyes:

I have never threatened you. You know what I do for a living. I would neither be scared nor concerned once you signed the waiver. We're both ex military. Neither of us are truly right in the head anyway.
I didnt say you threatened me. I forgot what you do for a living to be honest. I just remember it made me laugh. :laugh:

I'm just fine in the head. Most of my time in the military was spent playing basketball and traveling TDY.

So you do have amnesia. LOL. You just did. You said come to Oaktown. I teach self defense techniques from novice to advanced to the military, police, and firefighters as well as special corporate groups that mostly include women.
No I said if you wanted to tangle to come to Oakland. That doesnt mean you threatened me.

Oh yeah. Now I remember why it made me laugh. You claimed that cops didnt receive any additional training that the public didnt have... yet thats supposedly your job. :laughing0301:

No you didn't believe me that firemen receive that training. Police Officers receive advanced training and only those in special ops. Not the same as novice training. A lot of it is intelligence not just H2H. Why would I come to Oaktown to tangle with some dude on the Internet? Illogical.
I ask the same thing. What fool would be brave enough to come to Oakland to tangle with me? Yet when white boys threaten you and you extend the invite they always make up some excuse.

No it was cops. I said nothing about fire men. Do I need to track down the conversation or are you just going to admit to losing yet another one of your pointless debates? :rolleyes:

Track it down. Your play is illogical. You're asking people to on a whim fly cross country and meet a random stranger on their home turf. Doesn't make any sense. I could be mistaken too but you didn't believe me was the bottom line. Which is fine because to you I am a random Internet person as well.

When he wanted to? You should always want to. Of course he is a legit HOF. That doesnt make him less one dimensional. You listed 12 times he scored in double figures. How many games did he play in has career? What was his scoring avg? How about assists? FT%? Like I said stick to a sport whites are good at like pig wrestling. :laugh:

You admitted he was an elite defender & rebounder that equates to TWO....can you count?
Part of defense is rebounding you moron. Rodman was one dimensional. He couldnt even dribble with his left hand.

You admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. You don't think elite defense leads to fast break and easy buckets on the other end? Please please please say you don't believe that.
Of course he was an elite rebounder. Thats why I said he was one dimensional. That was his one unmistakable skill.

You also admitted he was an elite defender. So 1 = rebounder. 1 = Defender. 1 + 1 = 2. See the basic math. So cannot be one dimensional by your own logic.
I also said rebounding was part of defense you moron.

Track it down. Your play is illogical. You're asking people to on a whim fly cross country and meet a random stranger on their home turf. Doesn't make any sense. I could be mistaken too but you didn't believe me was the bottom line. Which is fine because to you I am a random Internet person as well.
It makes sense. If you claim you are going to do something to me and I call your bluff then it proves you are a pussy. :rolleyes:

That makes you stupid because you also admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. Rebounding and defense are not always aligned. There have been elite defenders like Sidney Moncrief who were not elite rebounders.

It makes sense. If you claim you are going to do something to me and I call your bluff then it proves you are a pussy. :rolleyes:

I never claimed to do anything to you. Your taunting is illogical. Those who can battle but choose not to in order to spare their opponent are not "pussies" they are true warriors. That is the difference between an elite fighter and a bitch aka you. I have zero to prove. I have never threatened anyone on these boards, unlike you. It is illogical.

That makes you stupid because you also admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. Rebounding and defense are not always aligned. There have been elite defenders like Sidney Moncrief who were not elite rebounders.
You dont have to be an elite rebounder to be an elite defensive player but you do have to rebound. Rebounding is a subskill to playing defense. Moncrief avg 4-5 rebounds per game. Even so rebounding for a guard is not the same as rebounding for a PF. Stick to what you know white boy. Youre struggling here. :rolleyes:

You dont have to be an elite rebounder to be an elite defensive player but you do have to rebound. Moncrief avg 4-5 rebounds per game

So does Rajon Rondo and he is not an elite defender by any means. LOL. You're dumb. Just admit Rodman was two dimensional.

You dont have to be an elite rebounder to be an elite defensive player but you do have to rebound. Moncrief avg 4-5 rebounds per game

So does Rajon Rondo and he is not an elite defender by any means. LOL. You're dumb. Just admit Rodman was two dimensional.
OK you just proved you have no clue about basketball. Rondo has been on the all defensive team more than once. :laugh:

He may not be the defender he used to be but he was definitely an elite defender.

OK you just proved you have no clue about basketball. :laugh:

You think Rajon Rondo in an elite defender? LMAO. Do tell. I actually found someone dumber than you. H B Lowrie. I have to go make him look like a monkey now. You've proven one thing Assfaceias. You cannot add 1+1. You lost another debate. You suck.

You think Rajon Rondo in an elite defender? LMAO. Do tell. I actually found someone dumber than you. H B Lowrie. I have to go make him look like a monkey now. You've proven one thing Assfaceias. You cannot add 1+1. You lost another debate. You suck.
How does one get on the NBA All defensive team without being a elite defender? You lose again. :laugh:

How does one get on the NBA All defensive team without being a elite defender? You lose again. :laugh:

I live in Boston. Rondo did that because he had elite players around him and gambled on steals. He was also frequently toasted on D. We all would laugh at how the rest of the NBA world didn't see that. Rondo was not an elite defender he was opportunistic at best. If you actually knew basketball you would know that.

I live in Boston. Rondo did that because he had elite players around him and gambled on steals. He was also frequently toasted on D. We all would laugh at how the rest of the NBA world didn't see that. Rondo was not an elite defender he was opportunistic at best. If you actually knew basketball you would know that.
Living in Boston doesnt make you less an idiot. You obviously dont know anything about basketball. Basically youre claiming that the people that vote for the all defensive teams dont know basketball. OK. You run with that. See how often you get laughed out the gym. :laugh:

Living in Boston doesnt make you less an idiot. You obviously dont know anything about basketball. Basically youre claiming that the people that vote for the all defensive teams dont know basketball. OK. You run with that. See how often you get laughed out the gym. :laugh:
2nd team and he played with Pierce and Kg. You d get consideration too if you played with them. You lose another debate

Forum List

Back