Cuban May Have Just Built the First All Star White Team in the Modern NBA Era

And KP is coming off an ACL, so it’s good we got rid of him

Knicks just traded the Unicorn to Dallas to pair up with that bad ass Luka.

Kristaps Porzingis and Luka Doncic are going to be so unbelievably fun

Great trade for my the Knicks. Now we have room for two max players and got two extra first round draft picks!
I hope youre right and I am wrong. I think that team is going to be a mess for the foreseeable future. No max players worth their salt are going to the Knicks. The only thing they have going for them is their coach. He may draw some players but other than that the Knicks are dysfunctional. Dont think the rest of the NBA doesnt know about how the Knicks treated Melo.

Great trade for my the Knicks. Now we have room for two max players and got two extra first round draft picks!

NYK all in for Zion. Good luck. Why would max players go to NY? Look what happened with Melo. Pass.

Zion, KD, and Kylie going to be a thing!

I hope youre right and I am wrong. I think that team is going to be a mess for the foreseeable future. No max players worth their salt are going to the Knicks. The only thing they have going for them is their coach. He may draw some players but other than that the Knicks are dysfunctional. Dont think the rest of the NBA doesnt know about how the Knicks treated Melo.

2max players might come in

Like who?

Like who?

Lurid and KD....especially if we get Zion

Like who?

Lurid? Who is that?

KD isnt going to the Knicks. If he goes back east its going to be to the Wizards.

Like who?

Lurid? Who is that?

KD isnt going to the Knicks. If he goes back east its going to be to the Wizards.

Kyrie spellcheck messed me up. The Wizards don’t have the cap space

Like who?

Lurid? Who is that?

They will when they jettison either Wall or Beal.

Like who?

Lurid? Who is that?

They will when they jettison either Wall or Beal.

And Otto porter. Nobody wants any of those guys. They make too much money

86 Celtics? Walton, McHale, Wedman, Ainge and Bird? Learn history please. You’re embarrassing yourself.
1986 isnt modern. Thats 3 decades ago.I was a kid then. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t make it not modern LoL. We were all kids then. So Michael Jordan was not modern? You’re an idiot.

I have a bold prediction to make. Denis Smith jr will end up being better than KP

86 Celtics? Walton, McHale, Wedman, Ainge and Bird? Learn history please. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Doesn’t make it not modern LoL. We were all kids then. So Michael Jordan was not modern? You’re an idiot.
Hell no MJ isnt modern. Are you drunk? MJ was a 2nd year player in 1986. 1993 was the last time an american white guy won the all star MVP and he shared that with a Black guy.

I have a bold prediction to make. Denis Smith jr will end up being better than KP
Yeah thats pretty bold. Smiths only asset is he can jump. He is too small. KP is the unicorn. Unless he really messed himself up he is only going to get way better and he has swag. He talks shit to the Black players.

Hell no MJ isnt modern. Are you drunk? MJ was a 2nd year player in 1986. 1993 was the last time an american white guy won the all star MVP and he shared that with a Black guy.

Who cares. MJ was 100% modern and is today and he is frequently compared to LBJ. We can argue that Pistol Pete and Bill Russell were not modern but MJ? Again. You’re an idiot. And we have already discussed and I proved to you that blacks are inherently better at sports than whites. Especially basketball and football. You either have dementia or you’re dumb. Pick one. Oh and you lost another debate.

Forum List

Back