Cuban May Have Just Built the First All Star White Team in the Modern NBA Era

Bitch, I ain't never seen a damn thing better than SP/MJ, LeBron James in one hand and Poo in the other.

The NC guy was much mo bettah! :1peleas:

You should have seen them at the Olympics! :eek:

All gold!

Pippen/Jordan-Jordan/Pippen is some beautimus shit, motherfucker. If you think there's been anything better since, prove it to me.

Your ramble was pretty incoherent. However, you seem to be of the opinion that Pip and Jordan together were better than Lebron. I agree. They are still the best duo in NBA history. Pippen was my favorite player even over MJ.

More than Rodman?

Rodman sounds like a Jewish last name and Assfaceias hates Jews. That is what you two have in common.

I dont hate Jews. Just because I dont believe they are the original Hebrews doesnt mean I hate them. Too many of them have told me the same thing I have told you. The original Hebrews were Black men like most of the NBA players. :rolleyes:

Nope you do. Which is fine but you’re too much of a coward just to admit it so you beat around the bush. Same way you did when you threatened to fight the other dude. Took you around five posts to finally man up. Weak sauce. Assfaceias.

I know you want me to hate Jews but your hoping doesnt change my perspective. You may be a fake but you have been brainwashed. You cant help that. :rolleyes:

Your ramble was pretty incoherent. However, you seem to be of the opinion that Pip and Jordan together were better than Lebron. I agree. They are still the best duo in NBA history. Pippen was my favorite player even over MJ.
More than Rodman?
I liked Rodman but he was one dimensional.

Another idiot comment. He was an A+ defender and Rebounder. How does that make him one dimensional? Damn you’re stupid. Assfaceias. And you lost another debate.
Stick to what you know about you idiot. Anyone thats a liability at the other end of the court is one dimensional. Sounds like your basketball career ended in 8th grade. :rolleyes:

He was one of the best offensive rebounders ever. Certainly never a liability in his prime on either side of the ball. You’re an idiot and just doubled down on your idiocy.
He was one of the best rebounders period. Give him a shot and he would brick it even at the free throw line. Stay in your lane. Obviously you know nothing about basketball. :rolleyes:

More than Rodman?

Rodman sounds like a Jewish last name and Assfaceias hates Jews. That is what you two have in common.
I dont hate Jews. Just because I dont believe they are the original Hebrews doesnt mean I hate them. Too many of them have told me the same thing I have told you. The original Hebrews were Black men like most of the NBA players. :rolleyes:

Nope you do. Which is fine but you’re too much of a coward just to admit it so you beat around the bush. Same way you did when you threatened to fight the other dude. Took you around five posts to finally man up. Weak sauce. Assfaceias.
I know you want me to hate Jews but your hoping doesnt change my perspective. You may be a fake but you have been brainwashed. You cant help that. :rolleyes:

I just want you to man up not hide behind your illogic. You try to bully people on this board but When you and I tangle you back down like a bitch. Just man up. Come on. Bring it.

More than Rodman?

Another idiot comment. He was an A+ defender and Rebounder. How does that make him one dimensional? Damn you’re stupid. Assfaceias. And you lost another debate.
Stick to what you know about you idiot. Anyone thats a liability at the other end of the court is one dimensional. Sounds like your basketball career ended in 8th grade. :rolleyes:

He was one of the best offensive rebounders ever. Certainly never a liability in his prime on either side of the ball. You’re an idiot and just doubled down on your idiocy.
He was one of the best rebounders period. Give him a shot and he would brick it even at the free throw line. Stay in your lane. Obviously you know nothing about basketball. :rolleyes:

Idiot. His lifetime FG% was over .500. He didn’t shoot a lot because he always played with great scorers so he deferred. You don’t even know basketball. What a fruit cake you are.

More than Rodman?

I just want you to man up not hide behind your illogic. You try to bully people on this board but When you and I tangle you back down like a bitch. Just man up. Come on. Bring it.
We arent tangling. You are safe on the internet. If you really want to tangle I'll extend the same offer to you that I have to many a pissed off white boy. Meet me in Oakland. Just let me know what time to pick you up from the airport. :rolleyes:

Idiot. His lifetime FG% was over .500. He didn’t shoot a lot because he always played with great scorers so he deferred. You don’t even know basketball. What a fruit cake you are.
This proves youre an idiot. If you only shoot layups or tips 5 times a game you better be at 50%. You dont defer when someone passes you the ball and you can score. it breaks down the offense you moron. Stick to Nascar or pig wrestling. You have no clue about basketball. :laugh:

We arent tangling. You are safe on the internet. If you really want to tangle I'll extend the same offer to you that I have to many a pissed off white boy. Meet me in Oakland. Just let me know what time to pick you up from the airport. :rolleyes:

I live in Boston. Why would I fly to Oakland? Think logically.

I am thinking logically. Logic tells me that you dont really want to tangle like the every single one of the white boys on here that have threatened me. :rolleyes:

This proves youre an idiot. If you only shoot layups or tips 5 times a game you better be at 50%. You dont defer when someone passes you the ball and you can score. it breaks down the offense you moron. Stick to Nascar or pig wrestling. You have no clue about basketball. :laugh:

Idiot. You admitted he is an elite rebounder and defender. So that would make him two dimensional by your own operating definition. Was Dominique one dimensional? He was just a pure scorer?

Yes, Rodman was not a scorer because he deferred but when he wanted to he could. He was a legit HOF hoops player. You're an idiot.

• 1.24.88: 30pts, 18rebs, 2blks
  • 2.18.89: 32pts, 21rebs, 3blks, 2stls (8-10 ft)
  • 1.2.90: 34pts, 23rebs (15-21 fg)
  • 11.12.91: 20pts, 13rebs, (2-3 3pt)
  • 12.13.91: 2opts, 25rebs, 3stls, 2blks
  • 1.28.92: 16pts, 32rebs 13pt
  • 2.18.92: 18pts, 27rebs, 5ast, (2-3 3pt)
  • 2.27.92: 16pts, 22rebs, 4ast, (2-2 3pt)
  • 3.4.92: 10pts 34 rebs (18 offensive boards)
  • 3.18.92: 16pts, 25rebs
  • 12.9.92: 10pts, 22rebs (3-4 3pt)
  • 3.26.92: 18pts, 25rebs, 4ast, 2blks

I am thinking logically. Logic tells me that you dont really want to tangle like the every single one of the white boys on here that have threatened me. :rolleyes:

I have never threatened you. You know what I do for a living. I would neither be scared nor concerned once you signed the waiver. We're both ex military. Neither of us are truly right in the head anyway.

Idiot. You admitted he is an elite rebounder and defender. So that would make him two dimensional by your own operating definition. Was Dominique one dimensional? He was just a pure scorer?

Yes, Rodman was not a scorer because he deferred but when he wanted to he could. He was a legit HOF hoops player. You're an idiot.

When he wanted to? You should always want to. Of course he is a legit HOF. That doesnt make him less one dimensional. You listed 12 times he scored in double figures. How many games did he play in has career? What was his scoring avg? How about assists? FT%? Like I said stick to a sport whites are good at like pig wrestling. :laugh:

When he wanted to? You should always want to. Of course he is a legit HOF. That doesnt make him less one dimensional. You listed 12 times he scored in double figures. How many games did he play in has career? What was his scoring avg? How about assists? FT%? Like I said stick to a sport whites are good at like pig wrestling. :laugh:

You admitted he was an elite defender & rebounder that equates to TWO....can you count?

I have never threatened you. You know what I do for a living. I would neither be scared nor concerned once you signed the waiver. We're both ex military. Neither of us are truly right in the head anyway.
I didnt say you threatened me. I forgot what you do for a living to be honest. I just remember it made me laugh. :laugh:

I'm just fine in the head. Most of my time in the military was spent playing basketball and traveling TDY.

Do you know his college stats? He deferred because he played with Thomas, Dumars & co., Jordan and Pippen, etc. He didn't need to score.

You admitted he was an elite defender & rebounder that equates to TWO....can you count?
Part of defense is rebounding you moron. Rodman was one dimensional. He couldnt even dribble with his left hand.

I didnt say you threatened me. I forgot what you do for a living to be honest. I just remember it made me laugh. :laugh:

I'm just fine in the head. Most of my time in the military was spent playing basketball and traveling TDY.

So you do have amnesia. LOL. You just did. You said come to Oaktown. I teach self defense techniques from novice to advanced to the military, police, and firefighters as well as special corporate groups that mostly include women.

Part of defense is rebounding you moron. Rodman was one dimensional. He couldnt even dribble with his left hand.

You admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. You don't think elite defense leads to fast break and easy buckets on the other end? Please please please say you don't believe that.

So you do have amnesia. LOL. You just did. You said come to Oaktown. I teach self defense techniques from novice to advanced to the military, police, and firefighters as well as special corporate groups that mostly include women.
No I said if you wanted to tangle to come to Oakland. That doesnt mean you threatened me.

Oh yeah. Now I remember why it made me laugh. You claimed that cops didnt receive any additional training that the public didnt have... yet thats supposedly your job. :laughing0301:

You admitted he was an elite OFFENSIVE rebounder. You don't think elite defense leads to fast break and easy buckets on the other end? Please please please say you don't believe that.
Of course he was an elite rebounder. Thats why I said he was one dimensional. That was his one unmistakable skill.

No I said if you wanted to tangle to come to Oakland. That doesnt mean you threatened me.

Oh yeah. Now I remember why it made me laugh. You claimed that cops didnt receive any additional training that the public didnt have... yet thats supposedly your job. :laughing0301:

No you didn't believe me that firemen receive that training. Police Officers receive advanced training and only those in special ops. Not the same as novice training. A lot of it is intelligence not just H2H. Why would I come to Oaktown to tangle with some dude on the Internet? Illogical.

Forum List

Back