Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

he feels justified to "KILL THEM IF WE HAVE TO" :cuckoo:

newsflash for emo snowflakes on the right... those monuments were removed because concerned citizens legally sought a redress of grievances and their state governments then proceeded with constitutional due process to remove them from public land.
No, they were removed because of the anti-Southern bigotry that was drummed up after it was discovered that Dylan Roof had a Confederate flag.

Also because the black supremacist deputy mayor of Charlottesville wanted to erase white American history.
Its an attempt by the elite to erase the past of the Democratic Party.

newsflash for emo snowflakes on the right... those monuments were removed because concerned citizens legally sought a redress of grievances and their state governments then proceeded with constitutional due process to remove them from public land.
No, they were removed because of the anti-Southern bigotry that was drummed up after it was discovered that Dylan Roof had a Confederate flag.

Also because the black supremacist deputy mayor of Charlottesville wanted to erase white American history.
Of course that is absurd, as any educated person knows that the parties have changed platforms since then. Oh, maybe you didn't know....

If it is history, it belongs in a museum. Do all of the residents of all races and ethnic backgrounds have to tolerate the statue of some boob who fought against the U.S.A. in the middle of the city they live in? The guy in the statute does not represent Americans. He represents a political faction.

And why was these morons walking around chanting "Jews will not replace us." This anti-semitic chant of religious bigotry had absolutely NOTHING to do with the horsey statute of a traitor.
The North was not the “USA”, idiot. It was just the North.

That is like saying that North Korea was “Korea” because they wanted to subjugate South Korea and make one country again.

The “Jews will not replace us” chant was directly related to the statue because it was calling out the people who are heading this globalist anti-white movement and telling them that they would not succeed.

The U.S.A. was united as a country before the confederate traitors tried to quit because they wanted to continue holding human beings as slaves, being traitors and filth. How many of these little punks went out into the fields to pick their own cotton, rice, sugar in the hot sun with no pay and beatings? The little pigs sat around in fancy clothes sipping mint juleps forcing other people to do the work for their lazy, stupid asses.

Your reference to people of the Jewish faith is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. The people who practice the Jewish faith have nothing to do with this. You people are so fucked up. When are people of the Jewish faith "anti-white" when most of them are "white," according to this classification of race, which is false, anyway. I don't think that you are a Muslim, I don't think that you are a Hindu, a Sikh, a Wiccan. I think that you are a fuck-up who laughably thinks that you represent some form of Christianity, but you are a complete phony.

What about Jewish Lehman Brothers whom were the biggest financiers to prop up the Cotton trade in the U.S.A?

How many of the little Jews go out, and work hard?

Real-estate, stock-trading, lawyers, ugh Throws up for the most part Jews don't work too terribly hard, either.
Kindly list all of the Christians involved in these things, as well. Do you actually think that people who practice one of the Christian religions (of which there are many) have clean hands? I remember a few fundie protestant bitch-boys involved in Enron, and that's just one business scandal. Why just "the Jews." Look at pigs like hannity and the rest of the garbage boys who disgrace the catholics. Stop the anti-Semitic garbage and admit that you didn't make it into med school because you were out tinkering with your car while the Jewish kid next door was studying.

I have a Russian/Polish catholic background, and one thing that I noticed is how many did not try. Who were lazy. While the Jews and the Asians are studying and studying, spending hours in the library and then violin or piano practice, taking AP courses, the others are out there wasting their time. No time for education, just cars, girls, sports, and crap. This is why I don't believe in all of this jealousy. Kids have to be trained to crack a textbook and not play around. This makes me so mad!

Of course that is absurd, as any educated person knows that the parties have changed platforms since then. Oh, maybe you didn't know....
And they have changed platforms again as the Republican Party has become an affiliate of the United Russia party.

If it is history, it belongs in a museum. Do all of the residents of all races and ethnic backgrounds have to tolerate the statue of some boob who fought against the U.S.A. in the middle of the city they live in? The guy in the statute does not represent Americans. He represents a political faction.

And why was these morons walking around chanting "Jews will not replace us." This anti-semitic chant of religious bigotry had absolutely NOTHING to do with the horsey statute of a traitor.

That is like saying that North Korea was “Korea” because they wanted to subjugate South Korea and make one country again.

The “Jews will not replace us” chant was directly related to the statue because it was calling out the people who are heading this globalist anti-white movement and telling them that they would not succeed.

The U.S.A. was united as a country before the confederate traitors tried to quit because they wanted to continue holding human beings as slaves, being traitors and filth. How many of these little punks went out into the fields to pick their own cotton, rice, sugar in the hot sun with no pay and beatings? The little pigs sat around in fancy clothes sipping mint juleps forcing other people to do the work for their lazy, stupid asses.

Your reference to people of the Jewish faith is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. The people who practice the Jewish faith have nothing to do with this. You people are so fucked up. When are people of the Jewish faith "anti-white" when most of them are "white," according to this classification of race, which is false, anyway. I don't think that you are a Muslim, I don't think that you are a Hindu, a Sikh, a Wiccan. I think that you are a fuck-up who laughably thinks that you represent some form of Christianity, but you are a complete phony.

What about Jewish Lehman Brothers whom were the biggest financiers to prop up the Cotton trade in the U.S.A?

Real-estate, stock-trading, lawyers, ugh Throws up for the most part Jews don't work too terribly hard, either.
Kindly list all of the Christians involved in these things, as well. Do you actually think that people who practice one of the Christian religions (of which there are many) have clean hands? I remember a few fundie protestant bitch-boys involved in Enron, and that's just one business scandal. Why just "the Jews." Look at pigs like hannity and the rest of the garbage boys who disgrace the catholics. Stop the anti-Semitic garbage and admit that you didn't make it into med school because you were out tinkering with your car while the Jewish kid next door was studying.

I have a Russian/Polish catholic background, and one thing that I noticed is how many did not try. Who were lazy. While the Jews and the Asians are studying and studying, spending hours in the library and then violin or piano practice, taking AP courses, the others are out there wasting their time. No time for education, just cars, girls, sports, and crap. This is why I don't believe in all of this jealousy. Kids have to be trained to crack a textbook and not play around. This makes me so mad!

You sound like a prejudiced Jewish supremacist, thinking that Polish Catholics are lazy in comparison to Jews, and Asians.

But, then wouldn't dare say the same about Blacks, how come?

A lot of Jews aren't lazy, really?

Why is it so many Jews in comparison to Whites tend to not get their hand's dirty, and would rather just invest in stocks, or invest in being slumlords whom both don't work particularly hard, if at all.

'Angry white men': the sociologist who studied Trump's base before Trump

Perspective | Why are so many white men so angry?
maxresdefault.jpg

thanks to all these true emo "snowflakes" melting non-stop for the past decade, THIS is the new face of the GOP.

(some of them are very fine people) :doubt:

President Trump, it's not about Confederate statues—it's about the law

So, tell me Ravi -- if this is the face of the G.O.P., does that make ANTIFA the face of the Dems?

You low IQ partisans are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.
As long as you are willing to forego the insults to Ravi, I agree with you that no side should be owning either of these extremist views.

Extremist left wing views don't get censored from the net otherwise sites like Salon.com wouldn't still be in business. Don't know much about cantwell but I bet he doesn't go around publishing articles like "10 things white people ruined in 2016" or "Straight black men are the white people of black people"

While the Jews and the Asians are studying and studying, spending hours in the library

I can see some Asians on this forum have studied well, like PoliticalChic, or AsianTrumpSupporter.

But, Jews, oh yeah?

Like Jillian, Irosie, Derp, Mindplay, Roudy, IloveIsrael, or yourself??????? Hahaha, oh boy.

Gee, about the only Jew here I'd say seems kind of smart is Independent.

RayfromCleveland of a Polish heritage, or myself are probably quite smarter than that.

Do you think that your experience on USMB reflects the world? Seriously? I'm calling out those morons who think that their children being high-school quarterbacks or scantily clad cheerleaders or beauty-pageant "beauty queens" are actually raising their children, while others are raising their children to achieve.

BTW: most Jews are "white."

These football players, cheerleaders, and pageant queens need to crack a textbook, and it is the parents' responsibility to see that they do it and compete in AP courses and scholarship competitions. The parents who don't, are negligent.

and it is the parents' responsibility to see that they do it and compete in AP courses and scholarship competitions. The parents who don't, are negligent.

So, are the parents also responsible for promoting neurotic children, if they promote unrealistic expectations of kids who can't achieve it?

My father when he was young worked in a group home in Westchester County, New York, almost all of his clients were Jews pushed too hard by their parents, and whom became neurotic.

The same people who decry "toxic masculinity" are trashing this guy for crying. If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

But some racists don't see them as such.

A lot of Arabs and Turks are also white, same with Iranians and Afghanis.

Caucasoid, sure.

The White race is more like a type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in Northern, Central, and Eastern Europe.

There's also the Mediterranean race another type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in the Mid-East, Southern Europe, North-Africa etc.

and it is the parents' responsibility to see that they do it and compete in AP courses and scholarship competitions. The parents who don't, are negligent.

So, are the parents also responsible for promoting neurotic children, if they promote unrealistic expectations of kids who can't achieve it?

My father when he was young worked in a group home in Westchester County, New York, almost all of his clients were Jews pushed too hard by their parents, and whom became neurotic.

And this keeps kids of non-Jewish European backgrounds from studying? How does that happen? What about those negligent parents who push their kids to be football players and whorish cheerleaders and pageant queens and do nothing about improving their kids' educational credentials? Do they think that their kids are going to grow up to be doctors, lawyers, diplomats, scientists, business executives because they can throw a football or put on a ton of makeup and slither around with their bodies showing, just, perhaps because their kids have a bibble and sing hymns in a church? What kind of an imbecile allows this?

The concept of "race" is phony to begin with. It is meaningless.

As if you can't tell a group of Nigerians, a group of China-man, and a group of Swedes from each other?

Yeah, it doesn't exist, just because you say so.

I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

Panorama.jpg

Caucasoid, sure.

The White race is more like a type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in Northern, Central, and Eastern Europe.

There's also the Mediterranean race another type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in the Mid-East, Southern Europe, North-Africa etc.

There you go again with the "race" garbage. Just what is your problem?

And this keeps kids of non-Jewish European backgrounds from studying? How does that happen? What about those negligent parents who push their kids to be football players and whorish cheerleaders and pageant queens and do nothing about improving their kids' educational credentials? Do they think that their kids are going to grow up to be doctors, lawyers, diplomats, scientists, business executives because they can throw a football or put on a ton of makeup and slither around with their bodies showing, just, perhaps because their kids have a bibble and sing hymns in a church? What kind of an imbecile allows this?

What are you even talking about?

I've met doctors of various White backgrounds which aren't Jewish, be it Polish Catholic, Italian Catholic, English Protestant, German Protestant, Russian Orthodox, Irish Catholic etc. etc.

You sound more, and more like a bigoted Jew.

The concept of "race" is phony to begin with. It is meaningless.

As if you can't tell a group of Nigerians, a group of China-man, and a group of Swedes from each other?

Yeah, it doesn't exist, just because you say so.

I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

View attachment 206784

You neglected to explain why all of this matters. I could run pictures of trump and pigpence, too.

Forum List

Back