Cruz May Have Just Shit-Canned His Career

Bernie didn't sign a pledge. Great big difference bubba.
Have a url to that document, sport?
what?
he wants a link to an event that never happened.

Clever request, that one.
I called him on it. He lost.
Capn is a good guy, but I dont understand why he is arguing such a minor point.

I have never read of Sanders making a pledge to support Hillary and he is going to do so anyway.
Well again, a pledge is a commitment, huge difference to his point.

Cruz DEMANDED publicly that Trump sign the pledge.
Cruz unfortunately never comprehended the ability of Trump to literally annihilate anyone who stands in his way.
Just as the LIB MSM has done. As the Clinton's have done.
Trump is exactly what America must have now to survive.
Two people are lined up for you to choose from to bring into your failing company to help it survive. They are Trump and Clinton. Who will you choose?
YA FUCKING RIGHT!
Right now America is the 'failing company'.

Cruz DEMANDED publicly that Trump sign the pledge.
Cruz unfortunately never comprehended the ability of Trump to literally annihilate anyone who stands in his way.
Just as the LIB MSM has done. As the Clinton's have done.
Trump is exactly what America must have now to survive.
Two people are lined up for you to choose from to bring into your failing company to help it survive. They are Trump and Clinton. Who will you choose?
YA FUCKING RIGHT!
Right now America is the 'failing company'.

I pick Hillary. Not because I think she is better than Trump. Not because her policies are better... simply because of the shitty attitude of Trump's supporters regarding Ted Cruz. You couldn't muster any respect for the man or give him a moment of dignity, you bashed and trashed him and CONTINUE to do so... and you people can go to hell!

If you had handled this with a little tact and class, acted like you wanted to win my vote and respected a man who came in 2nd to your guy and garnered a ton of GOP votes... then maybe things would be different... but they're not. You've shit in your sandbox now, and you'll reap the consequences. So... rest well knowing that you really showed ol' lyin' Ted... you really put his supporters in their place... and on election night, when you lose to the worst candidate in history, I will be here to remind you that you didn't need our votes and didn't give a shit about earning them... even when all that took was being nice.

Before it's over Cruz will switch and become a democrat. He's having a little temper tantrum and we know he is not a man of his word.

:lol: You guys crack me up. You're voting for a person who actually IS a Dem (do some homework) then spewing that one of the few conservatives (he stuck to his principles by not endorsing Trump, despite knowing what the result would be) is going to become a Dem. Ha, ha, did you really type that? :lol:
Tardacious, Ronald Reagan started out as a Democrat too. So did Mike Pence. Most Democrats never grow up, though.

lol, and you Cruzbots call the rest of us fake conservatives, roflmao.

You're not even a fake Conservative.

You're not anti-establishment.
You're not a constitutional originalist.
You're not for small government.

You support Bernie Sanders trade policies.
You support Hillary Clinton social reforms.
And last night, Trump's daughter says you're going to support paid maternity leave which conservatives have fought for years.

But hey... The Donald is going to Make America Great Again.
And he doesn't need or want our Conservative votes to do it!

Cruz saved his career. The conservatives and after this election the evangelicals will rally around him.

Forum List

Back