Cruz RNC Speech

The only bigger asshole is Trump. Possibly the biggest asshole in the country - a man lacking in integrity, character and any qualification whatsoever to be President. And you whiney little Trump bitches fell for one of the great con men of our time.

defeated.png

LOSER.....

The only bigger asshole is Trump. Possibly the biggest asshole in the country - a man lacking in inherit you, character and any qualification whatsoever to be President. And you whiney little Trump bitches fell for one of the great con men of our time.
No....even hitlery isn't a bigger asshole than Cruz.....

The only bigger asshole is Trump. Possibly the biggest asshole in the country - a man lacking in inherit you, character and any qualification whatsoever to be President. And you whiney little Trump bitches fell for one of the great con men of our time.

hehe ....the ONE bigger asshole than him ....is her

Asshole Rotten Clinton Scumbag.

What'd he say? I turned him off . Couldnt understand why he was speaking anyway .

what a fucktard GOP'er....
Did you really think he would endorse Trump?
Duty.
So if a man insulted your wife, branded you a liar, and used a dirty underhanded tactic like implicating your father in a murder conspiracy on the day of an election... you would do your duty and glorify him in front of a crowd?
If the sonofabitch stole Iowa Caucuses and told lies during campaign then it is just tit-for-tat.

hehe ....the ONE bigger asshole than him ....is her

Asshole Rotten Clinton Scumbag.
Well....it's really fucking close then after what that fucking asshole did tonight....:lol:

But....I agree with you.....reluctantly.....

I like Ted Cruz allot, can not stand Trump or his clan at all but I have to say I agree, he was an asshole for doing what he did and trump handled it good buy walking out on the floor before Cruz was done.

So if a man insulted your wife, branded you a liar, and used a dirty underhanded tactic like implicating your father in a murder conspiracy on the day of an election... you would do your duty and glorify him in front of a crowd?

IF you were a CONFIRMED liar, and your father was an CONFIRMED associate of Lee Harvey Oswald, and your wife had a CONFIRMED mental breakdown that left her on the side of a busy highway (in her underpants) ............would you be asking these questions?

:rofl:

at the start of his speech he told voters to vote Trump/Pence. At the end he told voters not to stay home. I think he sent the message. He gave a great speech. Stop the fucking whining.

Forum List

Back