Cruz didn't disclose "loan" from goldman sachs

The Trumpeters will call for impeachment. But really all it shows is his "I'm an outsider from Texas" hypocrisy. The timing is curious, and you have to ask, did the Big Quack trumpet the story.

But because its from the teabaggers, like always, lying is not a bit deal
He lied.
Or more, Oh! Damn I forgot.
But if it was a progressive.
Let the shit hit the fan from fucks like you.

Ted Cruz did not disclose 2012 Senate campaign loan: NY Times

I hope Trump hits Cruz on this. Cruz like ALL of the other candidates is nothing more than a bought politician.

Yeah, a margin loan, big deal.

Prove that he "lied". You leftists always want to call anything less that perfection "lying" when it's someone you don't like, but your own cult leaders can piss on your leg and call it rain, and you'll scream and holler that it's so.

Learn to read some news other than that fucking faux news bullshit you inhale ever moment.
RHohMW7.gif

It wasn't to RUN a campaign for an office for the United States.
See you don't know the difference.
Make up a lie and stand by it.

Phony.
LOL

He lied.

I hope Trump hits Cruz on this. Cruz like ALL of the other candidates is nothing more than a bought politician.

You're right, reporting a margin loan on one form, and forgetting to report in on another, is right up there with Obama's dealings with Tony Rezco. LOL!
He lied.

Prove that he "lied". You leftists always want to call anything less that perfection "lying" when it's someone you don't like, but your own cult leaders can piss on your leg and call it rain, and you'll scream and holler that it's so.

Learn to read some news other than that fucking faux news bullshit you inhale ever moment.
RHohMW7.gif

It wasn't to RUN a campaign for an office for the United States.
See you don't know the difference.
Make up a lie and stand by it.

Phony.
LOL

He lied.

You're right, reporting a margin loan on one form, and forgetting to report in on another, is right up there with Obama's dealings with Tony Rezco. LOL!
He lied.

Oooh, I just took out a margin loan against my stock account. I didn't even ask.
Am I now in the pocket of Charles Schwab? LOL!

The Trumpeters will call for impeachment. But really all it shows is his "I'm an outsider from Texas" hypocrisy. The timing is curious, and you have to ask, did the Big Quack trumpet the story.
I'm with you, ben. Trump is very good at looking concerned while he digs potholes in any opponent's path, not fooling very many. But this loan thingy is a non-issue. He paid it off and forgot about it, or maybe just didn't know it should be reported. Does anyone really care? It wasn't a bribe or questionable campaign donation, it was a loan ...repaid. I have no intention of voting for Cruz, but that's not the point.

Forum List

Back