Benghazi Victim’s Mother SCREAMS: “Hillary Is a Liar!” After Watching ’13 Hours’ (VIDEO)

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Guess she isn't smart enough to know propaganda when she sees it. Then again, look at the choices her son made...
147999_600.jpg

I guess it is no big deal Mrs. Clinton lies to a grieving mother.

Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!" After Watching '13 Hours' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas.
She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie.

I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!
I always rely on Hollywood movies to get my facts too. For example, Superman really can fly and space ships can go up to Warp 9.

13 hours is based entirely on the statements of the survivors. We all heard hillary say that the attack was based on a video. Susan Rice went on television to peddle the lie. hillary and obama made an apology video .

Pat Smith has been lied to face to face with hillary. Now it's time for the Clinton's to own it.

13 hours is based entirely on the statements of the survivors. We all heard hillary say that the attack was based on a video. Susan Rice went on television to peddle the lie. hillary and obama made an apology video .

Pat Smith has been lied to face to face with hillary. Now it's time for the Clinton's to own it.
Pat Smith is a RW pawn, like that of the body of Stevens and Co. (who made the decision to be there).

Pat Smith is a RW pawn, like that of the body of Stevens and Co. (who made the decision to be there).
Isn't there a bed you can hide under someplace?

Isn't there a bed you can hide under someplace?
Unlike you I don't hide from reality, I deal with it, like an adult (and unlike this grieving mother and Hillary-hating partisans).

Forum List

Back