Cruz didn't disclose "loan" from goldman sachs

How many people died as a result of this? How many people have tried to start a coverup? FBI investigating this? Was any of this classified information?

I do not support Cruz for president.

Ted%2BCruz%2BGoldman%2BSachs.jpg

Gee, a violation of our laws. I wonder how many sufferers of ODS and HDS will scream for Cruz's immediate indictment.

The thing is, he did report it. Trouble is, he failed to report it again and again. Shame, shame, double SHAME! Meanwhile, when will Cruz be held accountable for not reporting the free toothbrush his dentist gave him?

The thing is, he did report it. Trouble is, he failed to report it again and again. Shame, shame, double SHAME! Meanwhile, when will Cruz be held accountable for not reporting the free toothbrush his dentist gave him?
He didn't follow the rules. Simple as that.

He didn't follow the rules. Simple as that.
Yep. He screwed up some paperwork. He is amending that paperwork. Frankly, I'd be just as underwhelmed over this failure to follow the rules if Hillary Clinton did it- and I am very disinclined to cut her any slack.

Ted Cruz did not disclose 2012 Senate campaign loan: NY Times

I hope Trump hits Cruz on this. Cruz like ALL of the other candidates is nothing more than a bought politician.

Did you even bother to read your own article, or did you just see the headline and rush off with your bowels in an uproar?

Confucius say, "Conclusions, like antique bed, should not be jumped upon."
Cruz fan eh?

Yes, the problem is that I'm a Cruz fan, not that you're an intellectual lightweight who can't be bothered to read his own links.

Given what a byzantine mess campaign finance law is, it's virtually impossible NOT to make occasional mistakes. You fix 'em and move on.

But because its from the teabaggers, like always, lying is not a bit deal
He lied.
Or more, Oh! Damn I forgot.
But if it was a progressive.
Let the shit hit the fan from fucks like you.

Ted Cruz did not disclose 2012 Senate campaign loan: NY Times

I hope Trump hits Cruz on this. Cruz like ALL of the other candidates is nothing more than a bought politician.

Yeah, a margin loan, big deal.

You're right, reporting a margin loan on one form, and forgetting to report in on another, is right up there with Obama's dealings with Tony Rezco. LOL!

lemme see ..

college records
financial records

and oh yeah,

Birth Certificate

Raffie better get busy !!!!

Forum List

Back