CrusaderFrank 2.0

For now she is
True, after 11/8 she'll be Madam President-elect and then... :biggrin:

Still a long way to November. They could catch Hillary in a ninja outfit tossing nunchucks at Assange, then what happens?

I'm sure you and the rest of the Trumpf supporters are fantazing all the possibilities that would cause him to win the election.....dream on.

You take politics very seriously

You try and pretend that you don't....yet you are one of the most immersed members on the subject here at USMB.

You meant to say knowledgeable, not immersed, right?

You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing.

And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It's not a farewell thread. I guess you don't do humor that doesn't involve a pratfall or pie in the face, eh?

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

Be well, USMB and Goodnight Austin Texas, wherever you are!

But why is this in the introductions forum?? :eusa_eh: You aren't a newb!

Golly, it seems we disagree yet again...:wink_2:

Yeah....you'd think you would have learned something by now.:badgrin:

:laugh: .. why I oughta...

Yes, you oughta....:mad:

Not today Sweets, I'm just too mellow and happy..

Yeah......that's probably how all of Trump supporters are feeling....they've drunk the Trump KoolAid.:badgrin:
They don't realize they've been tricked.

How is that any different than Obama supporters?

Yeah....you'd think you would have learned something by now.:badgrin:

Yeah......that's probably how all of Trump supporters are feeling....they've drunk the Trump KoolAid.:badgrin:

How dare you compare that uninformed, dumbass racist tub of lard to Obama.

1 1ninetymiles7TguD1qj46iqo1_540.jpg

Still a long way to November. They could catch Hillary in a ninja outfit tossing nunchucks at Assange, then what happens?

I'm sure you and the rest of the Trumpf supporters are fantazing all the possibilities that would cause him to win the election.....dream on.

You try and pretend that you don't....yet you are one of the most immersed members on the subject here at USMB.

No, I would never confuse the two words when it comes to you. You think you are knowledgeable, but you actually know very little that is actually factual....most of what you know is fantasy from bubba land and most of us know that's not knowledge.

I wasn't comparing Trump to Obama. I was comparing the knowledge that voters had about each of them, and how their voters blindly worship them both. :banghead:

Obama-SuckaKool-Aid.jpg

No, I would never confuse the two words when it comes to you. You think you are knowledgeable, but you actually know very little that is actually factual....most of what you know is fantasy from bubba land and most of us know that's not knowledge.
Tell me more about Hillary's honesty

Tell me more about Hillary's honesty

I've been doing this for many years on many sites and seen others who spent entire afternoons for a decade at it, one day say: "that's it" and never be seen again. I can see myself doing that if somehow in November, Hillary Rodham becomes president. I mean, what will be left of the country to fight for if that happens? We barely survived 8 years of Obama and can't keep taking these nut kicks. The America I've known, loved, worn the uniform for, will be gone and so will I...up into the mountains someplace where I can get a few shots off when her gun-grabbers come for my firearms. That's when there's nothing left to mock the prog ninnies about, Frank.

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy,
You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing. And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.
For now she is

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

Be well, USMB and Goodnight Austin Texas, wherever you are!

No one could compare Trump to Obama because Trump did not show what he could do as a Président he will be able to do it, if he is élected November 8.

Forum List

Back