CrusaderFrank 2.0

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy,

You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing.

And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

For now she is

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy,
You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing. And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.
For now she is
True, after 11/8 she'll be Madam President-elect and then... :biggrin:

You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing. And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.
For now she is

Still a long way to November. They could catch Hillary in a ninja outfit tossing nunchucks at Assange, then what happens?

Vote for corruption, vote lawlessness, vote pay for play, vote for sexualy harrassment, vote for screwing over of the middle class, vote for divisive politics, vote for the pc wimps.. vote Hillary/Democratic Party and simply screw yourself and the country over...

You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing.

And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

For now she is

Oh so, now you have another conspiracy theory?

For now she is

You forgot to finish your sentence...."And then she'll just be Madame President"...but we all know what you meant to say....;)

Vote for corruption, vote lawlessness, vote pay for play, vote for sexualy harrassment, vote for screwing over of the middle class, vote for divisive politics, vote for the pc wimps.. vote Hillary/Democratic Party and simply screw yourself and the country over...

Bwahahaha....even many Republican leaders are denouncing Trump.....he's considered the biggest liar by Politifact, he has screwed people over to make more money for himself, he has insulted minorities, blacks, Jews and others. He can't stand to be criticized, especially by a woman, he blows up like a madman and posts Tweets cause the extent of his vocabulary does not go beyond the maximum allowed on Twitter. He has many suits pending and has now embarrassed himself because Mexico has called him a liar in regards to his allegation that they will pay for the wall which most experts claim is not ever going to happen and you think Hillary is going to screw us and the country? Bwahahaha....you're some sort of special kind of stupid.

Bwahahaha....even many Republican leaders are denouncing Trump.....he's considered the biggest liar by Politifact, he has screwed people over to make more money for himself, he has insulted minorities, blacks, Jews and others. He can't stand to be criticized, especially by a woman, he blows up like a madman and posts Tweets cause the extent of his vocabulary does not go beyond the maximum allowed on Twitter. He has many suits pending and has now embarrassed himself because Mexico has called him a liar in regards to his allegation that they will pay for the wall which most experts claim is not ever going to happen and you think Hillary is going to screw us and the country? Bwahahaha....you're some sort of special kind of stupid.

Golly, it seems we disagree yet again...:wink_2:

Yeah....you'd think you would have learned something by now.:badgrin:

For now she is

Still a long way to November. They could catch Hillary in a ninja outfit tossing nunchucks at Assange, then what happens?

as long as her leg bag dont break

while she is at it

all will be well

--LOL

For now she is

I'm sure you and the rest of the Trumpf supporters are fantazing all the possibilities that would cause him to win the election.....dream on.

:laugh: .. why I oughta...

Yes, you oughta....:mad:

Not today Sweets, I'm just too mellow and happy..

For now she is

I'm sure you and the rest of the Trumpf supporters are fantazing all the possibilities that would cause him to win the election.....dream on.

You take politics very seriously

For now she is

I've never seen a post wherein he/she/it/mutant ever actually discusses politics, so you're one up on me.

images (12).jpg

Not today Sweets, I'm just too mellow and happy..

Yeah......that's probably how all of Trump supporters are feeling....they've drunk the Trump KoolAid.:badgrin:
They don't realize they've been tricked.

For now she is

You try and pretend that you don't....yet you are one of the most immersed members on the subject here at USMB.

Forum List

Back