CrusaderFrank 2.0

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

Be well, USMB and Goodnight Austin Texas, wherever you are!

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

Texas Health Officials Report State’s First Zika-Related Death

:eek::eek::eek:

:bye1:

upload_2016-8-14_23-34-54.png

images

If you're feeling that way maybe you just need to take some time off, throw a party or three, reevaluate your priorities, and come back with a new perspective on how you view the USMB.

Life is to short not to enjoy and besides...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Getting there myself with this place. I might go on hiatus for a while after the election; or perhaps even before it.

Getting there myself with this place. I might go on hiatus for a while after the election; or perhaps even before it.

Sorry, but you're way past "getting there"....

:rofl:

Screw that; the Old Frank was fine. You'll just give yourself ulcers if you don't get it out of your system and hold it in.

You shouldn't waste your time and energy trying to correct progressives. It's fun to expose what they are to others, but they aren't redeemable in any way.

Do I need to rough up rdean for you?

Do I need to rough up rdean for you?

Rdean is in his own circle of Hell

You are so weird.

You are so weird.

Dante's Inferno, Canto VII

"...Here, too, I saw a nation of lost souls,
Far more than were above: they strained their chests
Against enormous weights, and with mad howls

Rolled them at one another. Then in haste
They rolled them back, one party shouting out:
“Why do you hoard?” and the other: “Why do you waste?”

So back around that ring they puff and blow,
Each faction to its course, until they reach
Opposite sides, and screaming as they go

The madmen turn and start their weights again
To crash against the maniacs. And I,
Watching, felt my heart contract with pain.

“Master,” I sad, “what people can these be?
And all those tonsured ones there on our left –
Is it possible they all were of the clergy?”

And he: “In the first life beneath the sun
They were so skewed and squinteyed in their minds
Their misering or extravagance mocked all reason.

The voice of each clamours its own excess
When lust meets lust at the two points of the circle
Where opposite guilts meet in their wretchedness.

These tonsured wraiths of greed were priests indeed,
And popes and cardinals, for it is in these
The weed of avarice sows its rankest seed.”

And I to him: “Master, among this crew
Surely I should be able to make out
The fallen image of some soul I knew.”

And he to me: “They used to post at USMB
They were talking to themselves, inflicting pain
why Frank left now is plain to see"

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others. My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me. From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was? Be well, USMB and Goodnight Austin Texas, wherever you are!
Talent on loan from God, eh? :rolleyes:

You are so weird.

He might start a trend. In a couple months we may see FCT 1.4 or STAT (Beta Release)..

We should be able to opt out of poster updates tho.

"If you like your old poster -- you can keep him"..

Yup, pissing in the wind does seem like a waste of time and is messy.. and yes liberals are mostly gullible imbeciles that have no concept of the threatening realities in regards to America/s future and their own.. but I'd just as soon you stuck around and post when you're smiling and having some fun or all pissed off and relieving some tension.

Either way, you are a great poster and Thank You. I've enjoyed reading what you've offered up for many years now...:cry:

Last edited:

Yup, pissing in the wind does seem like a waste of time and is messy.. and yes liberals are mostly gullible imbeciles that have no concept of the threatening realities in regards to America/s future and their own.. but I'd just as soon you stuck around and post when you're smiling and having some fun or all pissed off and relieving some tension.

Either way, you are a great poster and Thank You. I've enjoyed reading what you've offered up for many years now...:cry:

I didn't say I was leaving, I'm just trying to stop issuing "negative waves"

I'm still a firm believer in the Dr Dre Philosophy of, "If ya'll don't like me, blow me"

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy,

You're so delusional.....maybe you should be posting in the "Farewell" thread....that would be most refreshing.

And, oh, by the way....you were dead wrong....Hillary is the Dem's candidate.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back