Crude Oil Prices Turn Lower on U.S. Drilling Activity

Im so old I remember when women were mocked for saying we can drill our way to lower gas prices.

Crude Oil Prices Turn Lower on U.S. Drilling Activity.

"Women" huh.

Anyone of any gender who claims "we can drill our way to lower gas prices" deserves the mockery, for they know nothing of what they babble. First of all "we" don't drill. Oil companies drill. And they do so where and when and to what extent, that it will profit themselves, and obviously lowering prices doesn't serve that, and just as obviously multinational megacorporations owe no allegiance to a national flag, but rather to their own shareholders.

Second, oil is an international fungible commodity, so those multinational oil companies that did the drilling and refining are going to then take it to that international market and sell it where it will be the most profitable. There is NO direct relationship between "what 'we' drill" and "what we pay at the pump". There never has been. Unless you want to nationalize the oil industry and go it alone, there never will be.

Im so old I remember when women were mocked for saying we can drill our way to lower gas prices.

"Women" huh.

Anyone of any gender who claims "we can drill our way to lower gas prices" deserves the mockery, for they know nothing of what they babble. First of all "we" don't drill. Oil companies drill. And they do so where and when and to what extent, that it will profit themselves, and obviously lowering prices doesn't serve that, and just as obviously multinational megacorporations owe no allegiance to a national flag, but rather to their own shareholders.

Second, oil is an international fungible commodity, so those multinational oil companies that did the drilling and refining are going to then take it to that international market and sell it where it will be the most profitable. There is NO direct relationship between "what 'we' drill" and "what we pay at the pump". There never has been. Unless you want to nationalize the oil industry and go it alone, there never will be.
Hilarious claptrap.

America drilled our way to lower prices. And the worlds leading producer of oil.

And FYI, dumbass - many private citizens have oil wells.

Go hug a fracker. They saved you a lot of money.

"Women" huh.

Hilarious claptrap.

America drilled our way to lower prices. And the worlds leading producer of oil.

Clearly you haven't a clue in the world about how the oil bidness works. Everything I posted in 3 IS how it works. Read it and learn something, or prove me wrong.

It's also instructive how quickly you abandoned the original bogus point and switched off to "natural gas".

"Women" huh.

Hilarious claptrap.

Clearly you haven't a clue in the world about how the oil bidness works. Everything I posted in 3 IS how it works. Read it and learn something, or prove me wrong.

It's also instructive how quickly you abandoned the original bogus point and switched off to "natural gas".
America drilled her way to cheap oil.
America is now leads the world in oil.
Low income Americans can now afford to fill their cars with gas.
MAGA.

"Women" huh.

Hilarious claptrap.

MAGA.

Not if they live in the blue wall they can't

"Women" huh.

Hilarious claptrap.

MAGA.

:lmao:
Kind of a neat trick since the price of gas has gone UP in the past year.
You just turned a round-the-horn Double Think.

"Women" huh.

Nevertheless, prices are much lower as a result of drilling. All that horseshit spewed to support a theory that's obviously wrong.

The oil glut is also doing serious damage to the finances of Iran and Russia, which may lead to even lower prices.

"Women" huh.

Nevertheless, prices are much lower as a result of drilling. All that horseshit spewed to support a theory that's obviously wrong.

"Drilling" is always going on Fingerboy. "Drilling" isn't a limiting factor --- refining capacity is. And that runs as high as it can, consistently. "Drilling" more does not, and can not, change that.

Don't believe me? Try pouring a gallon of orange juice into a thimble. Let me know how it woks out

"Women" huh.

"Drilling" is always going on Fingerboy. "Drilling" isn't a limiting factor --- refining capacity is. And that runs as high as it can, consistently. "Drilling" more does not, and can not, change that.

Don't believe me? Try pouring a gallon of orange juice into a thimble. Let me know how it woks out
Dufus thinks the cost of crude doesn't impact gas prices. :lmao:

Last edited:

"Women" huh.

This time next year America will be the worlds largest supplier of crude. We don't need the Islamos now. :itsok:

"Women" huh.

There is NO direct relationship between "what 'we' drill" and "what we pay at the pump".

It was stupid when Obama said it, even more so now that we've seen recent evidence to the contrary.

"Women" huh.

Dufus thinks the cost of crude doesn't Inact gas prices. :lmao:

Pogo is a special kind of idiot. The more wrong she is, the more she insists that you accept her version of reality.

"Women" huh.

Dufus thinks the cost of crude doesn't Inact gas prices. :lmao:

Pogo is a special kind of idiot. The more wrong she is, the more she insists that you accept her version of reality.

I believe he's referring to you, Fingerfuck.

Also, much as it must chap your hide, I continue to have never been a 'she'. But if that's what you have to tell yourself to salve your butthurt over my five years of whipping your ass rhetorically, enjoy your fantasy.

Forum List

Back