Crowd chants " CNN sucks" at Trump first 100 days rally in Pennsylvania

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Who would want to spend it with a bunch of hollywood cult lunatics, including the cult press who are nothing more than liars and twist the truth. That's the democratic way. Liars, cheaters, thieves.

Finally!! They have something to live for.....

Poor sods, it's the same with political parties; they can't reach the altitude to peer down upon the system as a whole.

Poor sods, it's the same with political parties; they can't reach the altitude to peer down upon the system as a whole.
I guess some people in the world have more important things to do than attend a political rally out of season, like read a book..

CNN, aka "Conservative News Network", and the rest of our crazy conservative mainstream media ought to take a lesson. No matter how fervently you kiss Republican ass, as CNN and the whole national media has been doing, most of the Republicans will still want you dead. Hence, there's no point in kissing Republican ass.

I guess some people in the world have more important things to do than attend a political rally out of season, like read a book..
Cult behavior, the outside world doesn't exist.

It is rather time consuming, like the time I tried to act like Spock..I can't see why Trumpet is still on campaign?? Maybe it's nostalgic for him?

It is rather time consuming, like the time I tried to act like Spock..
How did you handle the ears bit?

Tape..

Tape..
Duck?

Tape..
Duck?
Usually chicken..

You left wing hypocrites bitching about push-back against your sheeple and their propaganda outlets. Can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen, hypocrites.
At least these repubs aren't fighting and pillaging in the process the way lefties do.

And the crowd gets it right. The Communist News Network deserves to be booed.
CNN is only exceeded for bias and stupidity by MSNBC

Who would want to spend it with a bunch of hollywood cult lunatics, including the cult press who are nothing more than liars and twist the truth. That's the democratic way. Liars, cheaters, thieves.

Our First Amendment affords us the right to free speech for the individual. We don't need freedom of the press. Why give them special rights?

repealFOTP

I guess some people in the world have more important things to do than attend a political rally out of season, like read a book
Hell man, I'd crawl on my bare knees thru glass to attend another rally of our beloved President Trump. They are uplifting to my spirit.

I guess some people in the world have more important things to do than attend a political rally out of season, like read a book
Hell man, I'd crawl on my bare knees thru glass to attend another rally of our beloved President Trump. They are uplifting to my spirit.
And that glass is probably the aftermath of a lefty protest.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back