Crooked Jerry Brown signs bill making California a sanctuary state

So...does this mean all federally funded programs like HUD, low income housing for the poor/seniors, Medi-Cal, etc are going to be stopped? Has that idiot Jerry Brown even considered the impact this will cause on citizens? Or is he more concerned about illegals that will flood in even more that will need medical and housing and fuck the rest of us?

I told MrGracie that I am now on Medicare. We can go ANYWHERE now. No need to sit around here and wait for the housing list to call us because by the time they do, it won't be low income senior housing any more. The apt owner will raise rents since Federal Funding will be withheld due to that idiot Jerry Brown.

Therefore..I am looking at other states. Preferably a red one like someone up there said ^. Except Texas. I won't go to texas. Too big. Too deserty. Maybe wyoming. Or oregon. Wait. Is Oregon red or blue?

Nice billion dollars a year the federal government gives you, California. Be a shame if something happened to it...

California could take care of themselves. They have one of the largest economies in the country.

So...does this mean all federally funded programs like HUD, low income housing for the poor/seniors, Medi-Cal, etc are going to be stopped? Has that idiot Jerry Brown even considered the impact this will cause on citizens? Or is he more concerned about illegals that will flood in even more that will need medical and housing and fuck the rest of us?

I told MrGracie that I am now on Medicare. We can go ANYWHERE now. No need to sit around here and wait for the housing list to call us because by the time they do, it won't be low income senior housing any more. The apt owner will raise rents since Federal Funding will be withheld due to that idiot Jerry Brown.

Therefore..I am looking at other states. Preferably a red one like someone up there said ^. Except Texas. I won't go to texas. Too big. Too deserty. Maybe wyoming. Or oregon. Wait. Is Oregon red or blue?

You are welcome at our place.

http://globevisagroup.com/australia.html?url={lpurl}&jjjjjaz&azymty&02540&gclid=CjwKEAjwsNfOBRCWl_HevZSJ2i0SJABiE2qWqD5WHeWwUXMDTEXXrnxNpe3yW832FBl2C2SHFQIcDRoCzCPw_wcB

upload_2017-10-6_16-54-11.jpeg

upload_2017-10-6_16-55-23.jpeg
upload_2017-10-6_16-56-3.jpeg
upload_2017-10-6_16-57-16.jpeg

upload_2017-10-6_16-57-56.png

Greg

Numerous red states passed more than 200 laws the last 9 years instructing city and state employees to ignore federal law on firearms. 'State's rights' they screamed.

States rights bitches. Doesn't it feel good when you throw that huge rock and it falls from the sky and clonks you on the head? Deal with it.

As usual, leftists are pushing laws and regulations to people faces.

Beside being unconstitutional, this bill is just too accelerated and one sided.

We’re already taxed into oblivion....how much more is this Sanctuary State bullshit going to cost us?

That Brown swine is my most hated lifeform in my state; Obama is my most hated lifeform on the face of the earth.

did you know: Among CA Democrats, 40% of whites, 51% of Latino & 59% of Asians favor restricting speech of "white nationalists."

Anyone else notice how that treasonous cocksucker Jerry Brown looks like one of those bald-headed Talosians from the original Star Trek pilot (but doesn't have 1/100000000th the intelligence)? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Nice billion dollars a year the federal government gives you, California. Be a shame if something happened to it...
Since we the citizens of California "give" it to the feds it is a return of extortion money.

And that, good sir, is the reason I DETEST fellow Californians as treacherous as you: you care more about the lowest dregs of the third world than about fellow Americans. Jesus, Californians like you are Disgusting with a capital D. You are not, never have been and never will be a real American.

ICE Threatens More 'Collateral' Arrests In Response To California 'Sanctuary' Law

SAN FRANCISCO ― The Trump administration will go after undocumented immigrants in their neighborhoods and at work in California, likely picking up “collateral” they were not initially targeting, after the state’s new “sanctuary” law goes into effect, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Tom Homan said Friday.

ICE Threatens More 'Collateral' Arrests In Response To California 'Sanctuary' Law

Forum List

Back