Doesn't this just say all that need be said???

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
DLUjtrhV4AAS8Nc.jpg:large

I'd rather have paper towels then a phony hug

I've never been comfortable with representatives of government hugging the people. Kinda takes the meaning out of hugs. And leaders. And the role of government.

Honestly Xelor, I would think you are way too smart to fall for the corporate media's neo-con agenda.

Neocons Leverage Trump-Hate for More Wars
But Washington neocons always start with a leg up because of their easy access to the editorial pages of The New York Times and Washington Post as well as their speed-dial relationships with producers at CNN and other cable outlets.

Yet, the neocons have achieved perhaps their greatest success by merging Cold War Russo-phobia with the Trump Derangement Syndrome to enlist liberals and even progressives into the neocon drive for more “regime change” wars.

There can be no doubt that the escalation of sanctions against Russia and Iran will have the effect of escalating geopolitical tensions with those two important countries and making war, even nuclear war, more likely.

In Iran, hardliners are already telling President Hassan Rouhani, “We told you so” that the U.S. government can’t be trusted in its promise to remove – not increase – sanctions in compliance with the nuclear agreement.

And, Putin, who is actually one of the more pro-Western leaders in Russia, faces attacks from his own hardliners who view him as naïve in thinking that Russia would ever be accepted by the West.

Even relative Kremlin moderates such as Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, are citing Trump’s tail-between-his-legs signing of the sanctions bill as proof that the U.S. establishment has blocked any hope for a détente between Washington and Moscow.

In other words, the prospects for advancing the neocon agenda of more “regime change” wars and coups have grown – and the neocons can claim as their allies virtually the entire Democratic Party hierarchy which is so eager to appease its angry #Resistance base that even the heightened risk of nuclear war is being ignored.

Just saying, your opponents have successfully used their clown/puppet to distract and to play you guys.

And you are falling for it.

What does it say? Trump gives out some paper towels. The others give out hugs.

I'll take the paper towels.

Now if Melania was doing the hugging......

:rofl:

Honestly Xelor, I would think you are way too smart to fall for the corporate media's neo-con agenda.

But Washington neocons always start with a leg up because of their easy access to the editorial pages of The New York Times and Washington Post as well as their speed-dial relationships with producers at CNN and other cable outlets.

Yet, the neocons have achieved perhaps their greatest success by merging Cold War Russo-phobia with the Trump Derangement Syndrome to enlist liberals and even progressives into the neocon drive for more “regime change” wars.

There can be no doubt that the escalation of sanctions against Russia and Iran will have the effect of escalating geopolitical tensions with those two important countries and making war, even nuclear war, more likely.

In Iran, hardliners are already telling President Hassan Rouhani, “We told you so” that the U.S. government can’t be trusted in its promise to remove – not increase – sanctions in compliance with the nuclear agreement.

And, Putin, who is actually one of the more pro-Western leaders in Russia, faces attacks from his own hardliners who view him as naïve in thinking that Russia would ever be accepted by the West.

Even relative Kremlin moderates such as Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, are citing Trump’s tail-between-his-legs signing of the sanctions bill as proof that the U.S. establishment has blocked any hope for a détente between Washington and Moscow.

In other words, the prospects for advancing the neocon agenda of more “regime change” wars and coups have grown – and the neocons can claim as their allies virtually the entire Democratic Party hierarchy which is so eager to appease its angry #Resistance base that even the heightened risk of nuclear war is being ignored.

I'd have thought you too smart to toss someone else's editorial at me.

I'd have thought you too smart to toss someone else's editorial at me.

Please take CA and leave. I'm begging you

Apparently the OP is that Trump gives out truly useful items when people are in need instead of going for sucker photo opportunities.

The left is convinced that if they can convince another nation to war against us, the destruction of the nation will be done for them.

So if I find a picture of Obama jump shooting a bottle of water to a disaster victim, will you finally admit he was a terrible President?
Gimmee a break! He was just practicing his rebound shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back