Critics Pounce On New Heisman Winner For Tweets When He Was 14

It’s the left’s fault I posted a bunch of dumb shit on the internet. :crybaby:
Attacking children is the Lefts new MO.

Blaming others for your actions apparently is yours.

Burger King made me fat! :mad:
Again, I hope your boss finds out what you did at 8 years old and makes you a public mockery at the company as he fires you.

Again, that would be my own fault. I wouldn’t find an excuse to blame others for my actions like a pussy.
Tearing down ordinary blacks who accomplish things is what the Left does.

Nothing screams “ordinary” like winning a Heisman. :lol:

Words come back to haunt people?! How crazy!
I hope your work finds out what you did at 8 years old and fires you.

That would be my fault if such a thing would ever occur. I wouldn’t blame others for my foolish actions. It’s called personal responsibility.
It's called being a child. And holding an adult responsible for their behavior as a child is the height of stupidity.

It's the left's fault this garbage is happening

Idiot bastards

The left didn’t make him hit send. Other than this article, nothing is going to happen to Muarry anyway. If beating the shit out your spouse or girlfriend won’t harm your football career than I doubt blasting fags on the net will either. Unless you’re not very good. lol

I repeat, it's garbage and a garbage move.

The left seems intent on destroying people....be a shame if the tables are turned. Eh?

Keep it up and they may

I played softball with his dad, Kevin Murray, back in 1992 and 1993. Super good guy. When I asked him to join this tournament softball team, I didn't even know that he was THE Kevin Murray that had Qb'd Texas A&M in the late 80's. Totally unpretentious and was he one bad ass athlete. He played 3rd base and nothing got by him. He could flick his wrist effortlessly and hit the first baseman's glove shoulder high every time. He had a weightlifter's build but not in a bulky way that prevented him from running the base paths or having the sweetest swing that was almost artistic in nature. I would be in the "on deck circle" and just marvel and how the ball would come off the bat like a rifle shot. He was always dependable and played his ass off. I wasn't surprised that his son turned out to be the incredible athlete...definitely a chip off the old block. Who gives a fuck what the young man said when he was 15? Rap stars talk about their "bitches and whores" and being a "pimp daddy" and no one bats an eye....make a comment about fags at 15 and all of the sudden he could be a pariah with the LGBTQRSTUV wanting to get publicity for their queer cause by taking him to task? I say "fuck those deviant creeps"......so tired of this bullshit.

You describe the game of softball like someone who never played the game.

I averaged 250 plus games a year from 1991 to 1994. Started in early March and played until late November. Monday through Friday and tournaments on weekends. In 1992, I played on the top finishing team in the state of Texas USSA Class C. The only classes higher were what we called the "Home Run Derby" leagues. I miss those playing days but my body is paying for it now.

You don't want anyone to know? Don't put on the internet.
Majority white News room gets wind that a gifted black man wins a prestigious award so their first thought is let's see what he did as a child that may be offensive and report on that instead.
News and information. It's their job. You've been watching brieghtbart for so long you forgot?
Leftist whites going after a success black for what he did as a child.

KKK lover.
Lol, what you feeling left out 'cause they didn't go after you too?

Seriously kid, I'm sure they'd do the same for a white guy.

Words come back to haunt people?! How crazy!
I hope your work finds out what you did at 8 years old and fires you.

That would be my fault if such a thing would ever occur. I wouldn’t blame others for my foolish actions. It’s called personal responsibility.
It's called being a child. And holding an adult responsible for their behavior as a child is the height of stupidity.

A part of being an adult is owning up to bullshit you did as a kid. Not having others assign the blame elsewhere.

Last edited:
When will this silliness end?.....are we all 12?....come on America...leave the childish shit to children....and you weak minded thin skinned people go and jump off a freaking bridge and do us all a favor....sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.....didn't your mommies tell you that?....

It's the left's fault this garbage is happening

Idiot bastards

The left didn’t make him hit send. Other than this article, nothing is going to happen to Muarry anyway. If beating the shit out your spouse or girlfriend won’t harm your football career than I doubt blasting fags on the net will either. Unless you’re not very good. lol

I repeat, it's garbage and a garbage move.

The left seems intent on destroying people....be a shame if the tables are turned. Eh?

Keep it up and they may

I am sure he’ll be just fine.

Majority white News room gets wind that a gifted black man wins a prestigious award so their first thought is let's see what he did as a child that may be offensive and report on that instead.
News and information. It's their job. You've been watching brieghtbart for so long you forgot?

KKK lover.

If you had more self respect and had a stronger constitution and really believed in yourself words would roll off of you like rain on a ducks back....your whining says a lot....

Queer = Jerk in 14 year old speech.
That's IT? That's all he said?
Holy shit, they needed a WARNING to reprint that?
Something MUST be missing.

KKK lover.

If you had more self respect and had a stronger constitution and really believed in yourself words would roll off of you like rain on a ducks back....your whining says a lot....
Uhhhh what? Read the thread and explain who is whining again kid.

I'll wait for your report.

Calling someone a faggot or whatever is not racist. Being a flaming queer has nothing to do with race. They come in all colors

-Geaux

I played softball with his dad, Kevin Murray, back in 1992 and 1993. Super good guy. When I asked him to join this tournament softball team, I didn't even know that he was THE Kevin Murray that had Qb'd Texas A&M in the late 80's. Totally unpretentious and was he one bad ass athlete. He played 3rd base and nothing got by him. He could flick his wrist effortlessly and hit the first baseman's glove shoulder high every time. He had a weightlifter's build but not in a bulky way that prevented him from running the base paths or having the sweetest swing that was almost artistic in nature. I would be in the "on deck circle" and just marvel and how the ball would come off the bat like a rifle shot. He was always dependable and played his ass off. I wasn't surprised that his son turned out to be the incredible athlete...definitely a chip off the old block. Who gives a fuck what the young man said when he was 15? Rap stars talk about their "bitches and whores" and being a "pimp daddy" and no one bats an eye....make a comment about fags at 15 and all of the sudden he could be a pariah with the LGBTQRSTUV wanting to get publicity for their queer cause by taking him to task? I say "fuck those deviant creeps"......so tired of this bullshit.

You describe the game of softball like someone who never played the game.

I averaged 250 plus games a year from 1991 to 1994. Started in early March and played until late November. Monday through Friday and tournaments on weekends. In 1992, I played on the top finishing team in the state of Texas USSA Class C. The only classes higher were what we called the "Home Run Derby" leagues. I miss those playing days but my body is paying for it now.

Well....your description of Murray's playing ability was super gay. Maybe he's a lizard person?

Forum List

Back