Critics Pounce On New Heisman Winner For Tweets When He Was 14

You don't want anyone to know? Don't put on the internet.
Majority white News room gets wind that a gifted black man wins a prestigious award so their first thought is let's see what he did as a child that may be offensive and report on that instead.
News and information. It's their job. You've been watching brieghtbart for so long you forgot?

Everyone makes stupid comments at times but our past mistakes should not be a scarlet letter of shame that forever haunt us. If society stops this game of gotcha with people's lives we would all be much better off. Better yet, throw Twitter, Facebook and other social media in the dust bin of history as a real mistake that ruins lives.
I'm all for it. Untill that happens don't say shit you don't want people to hear.

It’s the left’s fault I posted a bunch of dumb shit on the internet. :crybaby:

I played softball with his dad, Kevin Murray, back in 1992 and 1993. Super good guy. When I asked him to join this tournament softball team, I didn't even know that he was THE Kevin Murray that had Qb'd Texas A&M in the late 80's. Totally unpretentious and was he one bad ass athlete. He played 3rd base and nothing got by him. He could flick his wrist effortlessly and hit the first baseman's glove shoulder high every time. He had a weightlifter's build but not in a bulky way that prevented him from running the base paths or having the sweetest swing that was almost artistic in nature. I would be in the "on deck circle" and just marvel and how the ball would come off the bat like a rifle shot. He was always dependable and played his ass off. I wasn't surprised that his son turned out to be the incredible athlete...definitely a chip off the old block. Who gives a fuck what the young man said when he was 15? Rap stars talk about their "bitches and whores" and being a "pimp daddy" and no one bats an eye....make a comment about fags at 15 and all of the sudden he could be a pariah with the LGBTQRSTUV wanting to get publicity for their queer cause by taking him to task? I say "fuck those deviant creeps"......so tired of this bullshit.

I'm all for it. Untill that happens don't say shit you don't want people to hear.
I agree but try telling that to someone who couldn't possibly foresee this insane witch hunt that social media has become.
I don't do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ect.

Last edited:
Again, it is not so much a matter of what is made public as the foolishness of how the public takes it.

Majority white News room gets wind that a gifted black man wins a prestigious award so their first thought is let's see what he did as a child that may be offensive and report on that instead.
News and information. It's their job. You've been watching brieghtbart for so long you forgot?
Leftist whites going after a success black for what he did as a child.

KKK lover.

It's the left's fault this garbage is happening

Idiot bastards

The left didn’t make him hit send. Other than this article, nothing is going to happen to Muarry anyway. If beating the shit out your spouse or girlfriend won’t harm your football career than I doubt blasting fags on the net will either. Unless you’re not very good. lol

Last edited:
Attacking children is the Lefts new MO.

Blaming others for your actions apparently is yours.

Burger King made me fat! :mad:
Again, I hope your boss finds out what you did at 8 years old and makes you a public mockery at the company as he fires you.

Again, that would be my own fault. I wouldn’t find an excuse to blame others for my actions like a pussy.

I played softball with his dad, Kevin Murray, back in 1992 and 1993. Super good guy. When I asked him to join this tournament softball team, I didn't even know that he was THE Kevin Murray that had Qb'd Texas A&M in the late 80's. Totally unpretentious and was he one bad ass athlete. He played 3rd base and nothing got by him. He could flick his wrist effortlessly and hit the first baseman's glove shoulder high every time. He had a weightlifter's build but not in a bulky way that prevented him from running the base paths or having the sweetest swing that was almost artistic in nature. I would be in the "on deck circle" and just marvel and how the ball would come off the bat like a rifle shot. He was always dependable and played his ass off. I wasn't surprised that his son turned out to be the incredible athlete...definitely a chip off the old block. Who gives a fuck what the young man said when he was 15? Rap stars talk about their "bitches and whores" and being a "pimp daddy" and no one bats an eye....make a comment about fags at 15 and all of the sudden he could be a pariah with the LGBTQRSTUV wanting to get publicity for their queer cause by taking him to task? I say "fuck those deviant creeps"......so tired of this bullshit.

You describe the game of softball like someone who never played the game.

Attacking children is the Lefts new MO.

Blaming others for your actions apparently is yours.

Burger King made me fat! :mad:
Again, I hope your boss finds out what you did at 8 years old and makes you a public mockery at the company as he fires you.

Again, that would be my own fault. I wouldn’t find an excuse to blame others for my actions like a pussy.
Tearing down ordinary blacks who accomplish things is what the Left does.

Forum List

Back