Critics of Israel: What WOULD have been the Proper Response by Israel to the Hamas Attacks?

No, the Israeli and Jewish people are the victims of this evil act perpetrated against them. Their actions AFTER the evil are a response to the evil. What could possibly be the "reasonable" response to the unspeakable acts committed against the people of Israel?

You leave out all the evil stuff the Zionist Squatters did before the evil stuff that happened on 10-7.

(I think this is the part where you mutter, "But, but, but...Hitler." )

Throw out Bibi for empowering Hamas for over a decade.

Then MAYBE you send in commando teams to take out the Hamas leadership.

Oh, good, does that mean we can stop sending Money to Israel?

Now, that wouldn't be a smart move.

Long term however, from my narrow perspective,
the military budget has been more of a tool of control by the US.
And started only after success in confronting then USSR-Arab axis.

Israel funds Hamas through Qatar.

Aipac contributions to US politicians.

So what? And what does your “ response “ have to do with my post?

Have you noticed, they always pick on the High Holy Days? Apart from Shabbat.

Yes, it doesn't matter how any specific Jew lives their lives,
they attack collectively a nation that fasts on Yom Kippur,
and dances on Simhat Torah.

The proper response, as this progresses
I think this generation eventually sees
not less, but more Jewish holidays.

When the IDF does its sweep through Gaza, how will they know who are Hamas?

And then there are the tunnels. :oops:

When even the Wexner Foundation cancels all affiliations with Harvard,
it says a lot about the mood of even the most liberal circles.
Much of the strategies endangering our soldiers at the
expense of foolish progressive concepts,
was formulated there.

There's no way but the Torah way,
Joshuah Bin Nun's 3 options.
Run, submit in peace, fight.

Now, that wouldn't be a smart move.

Long term however, from my narrow perspective,
the military budget has been more of a tool of control by the US.
And started only after success in confronting then USSR-Arab axis.

Oh, here's the real problem.

The Zionist Squatters have gotten VERY GOOD at convincing Americans that their fights with the Arabs are America's problem.

Back during the Cold War, every Arab state that bought a Kalashnikov was a bunch of no-good, dirty, stinking commies!!!!

Now they've convinced America that every Palestinian is a Jihadist who wants to bring down our skyscrapers!

The reality is, the Zionist Entity is a drag on our foreign policy. In a world without Israel, the Islamic world would be a place to buy petroleum, and that would be it. With Israel, the entire Islamic World hates us for letting the Zionists steal their most holy sites.

Can anyone explain, is this some kind of tradition or custom?
I don't know, but if I had behaved like this at the table when I was a kid, I would have been slapped in the back of the head....

The Zionist Squatters have gotten VERY GOOD at convincing Americans that their fights with the Arabs are America's problem.

Back during the Cold War, every Arab state that bought a Kalashnikov was a bunch of no-good, dirty, stinking commies!!!!

Now they've convinced America that every Palestinian is a Jihadist who wants to bring down our skyscrapers!

The reality is, the Zionist Entity is a drag on our foreign policy. In a world without Israel, the Islamic world would be a place to buy petroleum, and that would be it. With Israel, the entire Islamic World hates us for letting the Zionists steal their most holy sites.
Thanks again for your stupidity and ignorance Please tell us what Holy Sites the Israelis stole ?
Please tell us why the PLO FORMALLY announced that if they do get E Jerusalem Jews would be FORBIDDEN to pray at the Western Wall ?
Please tell us why They wouldn’t do what Jorden did before 1967; Forbid Jews from ALL their religious sites not even allowing them to enter?
Why are Jews PRESENTLY forbidden to visit their Most religious site, you MORON?

😯 Ohhh.. But you see NOTHING wrong with Muslims and Non Muslims cheering worldwide over what happened on Oct 7?
You see NOTHING wrong with an Israeli girl stripped naked, beheaded, and paraded around the Streets in Gaza? You see NOTHING wrong with babies being BEHEADED, etc etc? In the beginning of that clip, you DIDN’T see the infant’s head come off?

When the United Nations deliberated on a resolution regarding the classification of food as a fundamental human right, all countries voted in favor except for two nations:
USA
Israel
Is this what they mean with the "rules based order"?

Can anyone explain, is this some kind of tradition or custom?
I don't know, but if I had behaved like this at the table when I was a kid, I would have been slapped in the back of the head....

What do kid's table manners have to do with anything?

Merely demonstrating the true face of "Free Palestine" infatuation...

When the United Nations deliberated on a resolution regarding the classification of food as a fundamental human right, all countries voted in favor except for two nations:
USA
Israel
Is this what they mean with the "rules based order"?
YAWN 🥱

Behind all this loaded rhetoric and projections at Israelis, rather lies a simple desire,
to compensate for the shameful defeat of Arab imperialism, by the Jewish state.

False promises of victories, and excuses of "disadvantage" for defeat,
while being led by the USSR command at air and ground.

Not like Israelis who fought those wars alone.

From my perspective, the real problem is
populist trolling as a culture in general,
both in the East and the West,
making the people involved
in the conflict, but a
commodity.

hanks again for your stupidity and ignorance Please tell us what Holy Sites the Israelis stole ?
Please tell us why the PLO FORMALLY announced that if they do get E Jerusalem Jews would be FORBIDDEN to pray at the Western Wall ?
Please tell us why They wouldn’t do what Jorden did before 1967; Forbid Jews from ALL their religious sites not even allowing them to enter?
Why are Jews PRESENTLY forbidden to visit their Most religious site, you MORON?

They weren't prohibited until AFTER they stole half of Palestine.

Behind all this loaded rhetoric and projections at Israelis, rather lies a simple desire,
to compensate for the shameful defeat of Arab imperialism, by the Jewish state.

False promises of victories, and excuses of "disadvantage" for defeat,
while being led by the USSR command at air and ground.

The USSR is gone.
The Palestinians still want their land back.

Not like Israelis who fought those wars alone.
Well, except the US having to keep coming in to bail them out.
From my perspective, the real problem is
populist trolling as a culture in general,
both in the East and the West,
making the people involved
in the conflict, but a
commodity.
Aw, you mean you are upset not everyone is buying the whole propaganda bit anymore?

Yes, there are really two options, with an infinite number of variations of each. Neither are good options, so the idea will be to decide which one is least bad.

The Israelis could pound Gaza for a little longer and then say, we've paid them back, that should teach them etc. But, that would be followed by waiting for the inevitable next time, which may be far worse, with dirty bombs or other mass destruction.

Israel could press the war to a conclusion that will put an end to Hamas terror. Because Hamas is so ruthless about sacrificing Arabs in Palestine to protect themselves, a good part of the population would have to be wiped out in pursuing them. Plus that might bring other terrorists organizations into the war, or even another Muslim nation like Iran.
Yes, it seems the main idea is to start a ground operation in Gaza and destroy military infrastructure of Hamas there, tunnels etc. But this raises more questions than answers.

Will it be a long term occupation or Israel withdraws after military objectives will be reached? Possible reaction of regional players and opening of second or even third front from Lebanon and Syria? Possible reaction of Israel's allies if some regional player will be directly involved? Etc.

Forum List

Back