Just nuke the Gaza strip and be done with this insanity.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Turn it to glass. Either that or migrate to America and STOP FIGHTING OVER SAND.
Why anyone would want to live somewhere where they are surrounded by people that hate their existence is beyond me.
Move out and NUKE THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST.
Muslims have proven over and over they can not act like modern adult humans.

Turn it to glass. Either that or migrate to America and STOP FIGHTING OVER SAND.
Why anyone would want to live somewhere where they are surrounded by people that hate their existence is beyond me.
Israeli's do hate the Palestinians!

Apparently you’re unaware there are about one million children living in Gaza. Do you want their blood on your hands?

No you really don't want that to happen

So if one of your neighbours committed an awful crime. Should the Army just start bombing your whole neighbourhood...

If bad enough just Nuke the State..

Great thinking there...

Will you be surprised when US gets attacked by random bombs in retaliation?

No

Next

Forum List

Back