Criticism of islam is barred in the military.

All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

This has to be a fucking joke, we are at war with a Muslim country but we cannot insult them? my god what a bunch of shaved pussies we are.:mad:

We not not at war with the coalition forces. This manual is about what not to say to the Afganistan troops our soldiers are training. My husband was told the very same thing by his CO, it's common sense. They are not our true allies, we have a grudging truce, and too many soldiers have forgotten that and have gotten into altercations with them and ended up dead.

A good ol' boy, missing teeth and scraggly beard to chest, was captured by losing Union troops at the Battle of Mansfield in LA, 1864. Several fed officers asked him how many slaves he owned. The good ol' boy's eyes went big and said, "I does not own no slaves." When then asked why he was fighting the North, he said, and this should make sense to our soldiers overseas, "Because you fuckers are down here." Use common sense, folks. The Afghanis on our side don't like us much.

We not not at war with the coalition forces. This manual is about what not to say to the Afganistan troops our soldiers are training. My husband was told the very same thing by his CO, it's common sense. They are not our true allies, we have a grudging truce, and too many soldiers have forgotten that and have gotten into altercations with them and ended up dead.

The manual says not to insult the Taliban though, why? we are allowed to shoot them but god forbid don't call them bad names.:doubt:

The manual says not to insult the Taliban though, why? we are allowed to shoot them but god forbid don't call them bad names.:doubt:

Not to insult them to the coalition forces, because not every Afghani solider despises the Taliban.

Not to insult them to the coalition forces, because not every Afghani solider despises the Taliban.

Oh wow what a cluster, we just need to bring our men and women home instead of writing ridiculous manuals. If these guys don't despise the Taliban and we are there fighting the Taliban, they will hate us, and they do.

Oh wow what a cluster, we just need to bring our men and women home instead of writing ridiculous manuals. If these guys don't despise the Taliban and we are there fighting the Taliban, they will hate us, and they do.

Actually HG we do not know what this so called manual will say or not. I'll wait on the finished product and see....

Actually HG we do not know what this so called manual will say or not. I'll wait on the finished product and see....

I really hope to god its not what I think it is Sarge.

The Commanding General has already voiced his opinion against it and has stated he will not write a forward for it....

The final will be much different.......

All of those are right wing publications and are only repeating the same thing. Yes, the WSJ is owned by News Corporation (Rupert Murdoch), the same as FOX.

All you're getting excited over is a manual which isn't even finished yet, with no proof whatsoever other than that other right wing sources are repeating it over and over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU]YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP - YouTube[/ame]

The problem is that Obama has been recruiting at Al Qaeda and the Taliban for membership in the Afghan Security Forces.

The ASF are killing our GI's not because they're talking about women's right and gays, but because we're recruiting Jihadists as members.

Once again, Obama is getting our guys killed and his Fluffer Brigade immediately goes for the kneepads

We know what it says right now

Yup.

We are just wasting our time and our soldiers lives there. I doubt the afgains we train will actually keep out the Taliban and the fact that our soldiers have to remember to guard themselves against the very people we are there to help is beyond pathetic.

Forum List

Back