Criticism of islam is barred in the military.

The problem is that Obama has been recruiting at Al Qaeda and the Taliban for membership in the Afghan Security Forces.

The ASF are killing our GI's not because they're talking about women's right and gays, but because we're recruiting Jihadists as members.

Once again, Obama is getting our guys killed and his Fluffer Brigade immediately goes for the kneepads

Your habit of mixing meth and bath salts isn't doing you any favors, fucksock.

The Mission in Afghanistan was accomplished once the Taliban was not in power and we knew that UBL was no longer in the country. that was at least 6 years ago.

We should lite up all the poppy fields on our way out the door..........

All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

This has to be a fucking joke, we are at war with a Muslim country but we cannot insult them? my god what a bunch of shaved pussies we are.:mad:

That's one of the stupidest things I've seen you say in a long time....you're better than that....:cool:

The problem is that Obama has been recruiting at Al Qaeda and the Taliban for membership in the Afghan Security Forces.

The ASF are killing our GI's not because they're talking about women's right and gays, but because we're recruiting Jihadists as members.

Once again, Obama is getting our guys killed and his Fluffer Brigade immediately goes for the kneepads

Fucking Obama Fluffers don't care who Obama kills next

All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

This has to be a fucking joke, we are at war with a Muslim country but we cannot insult them? my god what a bunch of shaved pussies we are.:mad:

That's one of the stupidest things I've seen you say in a long time....you're better than that....:cool:

Whats stupid about that? If I deploy to Afghanistan its ok for me to shoot at the Taliban and but not to insult them????:confused:

Whats stupid about that? If I deploy to Afghanistan its ok for me to shoot at the Taliban and but not to insult them????:confused:

Only thing missing would be you have to read them their Miranda warning before returning fire

All hail Caliph obama.

Reading about Obama's loser moves makes my stomach feel bad. :(

He waited until the precinct chairmen handed him a cheater's victory on Nov. 6 to pull all this shit of his.

He was ready to do a real bad deal with the Russians this past year and was overheard saying he'd have more "freedom" to screw America after his reelection.

I'm sick of Barack Osloba.

Learn to differentiate than bro...and insulting isn't necessary, even though both Taliban and NATO troops do that, some of them, I think it's not necessary, the best always rely on God and not insults. Even if you kill Taliban, you still keep your humanity and pray God will forgive you for killing someone.

Learn to differentiate than bro...and insulting isn't necessary, even though both Taliban and NATO troops do that, some of them, I think it's not necessary, the best always rely on God and not insults. Even if you kill Taliban, you still keep your humanity and pray God will forgive you for killing someone.

I just don't get it it though, when you are in a war zone fighting an enemy everyday, it is normal to get mad at them and hate them. I find it odd that if I unload my M16 on some Taliban its ok but if I say fuck the Taliban I am reprimanded.:confused:

I just don't get it it though, when you are in a war zone fighting an enemy everyday, it is normal to get mad at them and hate them. I find it odd that if I unload my M16 on some Taliban its ok but if I say fuck the Taliban I am reprimanded.:confused:

The war doesn't make sense, that's your interpretation though of war....I see war as a time to prove your the best, not by your military power, but your character. The best don't shine that way. I also see that moment as a moment of courage, fight for something true and real, I would never fight a wrong war or a war that's not mine. Or a corporate interest war, if war is business, I won't. But that's just me. :cool:

Because your allies, some of them, see the Taliban as a form of freedom fighter.

Also some Muslims simply won't accept Christians knocking any Muslims. Kind of like the crazy religious right defending Pat Robinson and the gang when they go off the rails.

The problem is Obama recruiting from Al Qaeda and the Taliban to fill the AFS; they're the ones killing our soldiers but it gets perverted to our guys had it coming because they mentioned women, gays or insulted the Taliban.

See how that works?

Gee, Frank -- you mention the Fluffer Brigade and mj gets his panties in a wad. :cool:

We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

-- COL Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

I'm not really sure what the outrage is?

The ridiculous notion that Taliban infiltrated into the Afghan army attack American GIs because they criticize Islam, instead of the fact that they're Taliban.

What does attempting to insure our soldiers safety by advising them in how to talk or not talk to Afghanis have to do with anything you just said?

My husband got a very similar, frank advice from his CO not too long ago. I would not have been grateful to anyone for pussyfooting around the issue and not warning my husband.

We have had instances of violence from Afghani troops that have resulted in the death of American soldiers and no, not every one was secretly Taliban.

Forum List

Back