Criticism of islam is barred in the military.

Learn to differentiate than bro...and insulting isn't necessary, even though both Taliban and NATO troops do that, some of them, I think it's not necessary, the best always rely on God and not insults. Even if you kill Taliban, you still keep your humanity and pray God will forgive you for killing someone.

I just don't get it it though, when you are in a war zone fighting an enemy everyday, it is normal to get mad at them and hate them. I find it odd that if I unload my M16 on some Taliban its ok but if I say fuck the Taliban I am reprimanded.:confused:

The war doesn't make sense, that's your interpretation though of war....I see war as a time to prove your the best, not by your military power, but your character. The best don't shine that way. I also see that moment as a moment of courage, fight for something true and real, I would never fight a wrong war or a war that's not mine. Or a corporate interest war, if war is business, I won't. But that's just me. :cool:

There is and never has been anything glorious or gallant about war. It is nothing but the slaughter of one person by another. I have never even thought about being forgiven for killing my enemy. War is war, people die. Murder is something totally different. If you are in the military you fight where and who you are told. You fight because your country sends you. You do not judge right or wrong, that can get you and your comrades killed.

I just don't get it it though, when you are in a war zone fighting an enemy everyday, it is normal to get mad at them and hate them. I find it odd that if I unload my M16 on some Taliban its ok but if I say fuck the Taliban I am reprimanded.:confused:

The war doesn't make sense, that's your interpretation though of war....I see war as a time to prove your the best, not by your military power, but your character. The best don't shine that way. I also see that moment as a moment of courage, fight for something true and real, I would never fight a wrong war or a war that's not mine. Or a corporate interest war, if war is business, I won't. But that's just me. :cool:

There is and never has been anything glorious or gallant about war. It is nothing but the slaughter of one person by another. I have never even thought about being forgiven for killing my enemy. War is war, people die. Murder is something totally different. If you are in the military you fight where and who you are told. You fight because your country sends you. You do not judge right or wrong, that can get you and your comrades killed.

"There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war except its ending."
-Abraham Lincoln (to Kirk and Spock)

although i agree with your general sentiment, morality always exists - sometimes it is more convenient than others but it a situation where it is hardest to see the difference between right and wrong it surely becomes all the more important to make the distinction.

Last edited:
although i agree with your general sentiment, morality always exists - sometimes it is more convenient than others but it a situation where it is hardest to see the difference between right and wrong it surely becomes all the more important to make the distinction.

Yes, but you don't understand the problem.

In war, what you've always been told is right and honorable, like compassion and mercy and forgiveness, are suddenly BAD things which can get you or someone else killed.

Conversely, what you've always been taught was wrong or evil is suddenly right. In fact, if you do enough of the new "right," they give you a medal and call you a hero.

You tell me how to navigate that moral minefield.

Most of three million Americans went through Vietnam, and many were messed up permanently.

We called it the grumpy speech. As new replacements, an officer with every medal but the MOH, oriented us. Don't carry enemy souvenirs, don't torture prisoners, don't cut off enemy body parts for souvenirs, don't kill civilians for sport, the enemy is grumpy enough without us agitating him more.
I thought it good advice then and still do.

FrankFluffer is not concerned with the facts.

The problem is that Obama has been recruiting at Al Qaeda and the Taliban for membership in the Afghan Security Forces.

The ASF are killing our GI's not because they're talking about women's right and gays, but because we're recruiting Jihadists as members.

Once again, Obama is getting our guys killed and his Fluffer Brigade immediately goes for the kneepads

Your habit of mixing meth and bath salts isn't doing you any favors, fucksock.

Fucking Obama Fluffers don't care who Obama kills next

We not not at war with the coalition forces. This manual is about what not to say to the Afganistan troops our soldiers are training. My husband was told the very same thing by his CO, it's common sense. They are not our true allies, we have a grudging truce, and too many soldiers have forgotten that and have gotten into altercations with them and ended up dead.

The manual says not to insult the Taliban though, why? we are allowed to shoot them but god forbid don't call them bad names.:doubt:

With current RoEs even shooting them is becoming more difficult!

All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

This has to be a fucking joke, we are at war with a Muslim country but we cannot insult them? my god what a bunch of shaved pussies we are.:mad:

get your act together, man, and stop referring to our military as pussies. if we were at war with nigeria, should we be allowed to trash black folk?

we are at war with the taliban in afghanistan, period.

as for "atlas shrugs" pam geller is a zionist and a jewish woman who promotes hatred based upon someones religion, which, to the last time i looked, was one of the rights protected in the constitution. i took an oath to defend that constitution. you want to turn this country into a bigoted, racist country, you are going to have to do it over my dead body.

what? ya think i was in vietnam fighting buddhists. hell, i could have done that in the freakin' airport and stayed home.

my country goes to war against political ideologies that oppress people, not ethnicities, races, religions.

Geller is a 'Zionist' like Terry Jones is a 'Christian'.......

Oh, and those folks chanting at the airports were not 'Buddhists': they were Krishna followers, a flavor of Hinduism.

Yup, our pres is sitting at his recruiting booth in Kabu handing ot flyers to Taliban wannabee recruits in Afghan forces.

The problem is that Obama has been recruiting at Al Qaeda and the Taliban for membership in the Afghan Security Forces.

The ASF are killing our GI's not because they're talking about women's right and gays, but because we're recruiting Jihadists as members.

Once again, Obama is getting our guys killed and his Fluffer Brigade immediately goes for the kneepads

Forum List

Back