Criminal Runs, Criminal Dies (video)

He was running away. I don't care if he had a knife..the knife was fleeing. Dude was shot in the fucking back.
And if you let him run away he could use that knife to kill or hold someone hostage
Oh bullshit. He wanted to run, and did. And got shot in the back.
Meanwhile..where is the knife?
I call bullshit. And I am a big time cop supporter, so that says a lot.
That's why Cops shoot people who run away with knifes or guns.

You think the Cop should just let him run away?

He was running away. I don't care if he had a knife..the knife was fleeing. Dude was shot in the fucking back.
And if you let him run away he could use that knife to kill or hold someone hostage
Oh bullshit. He wanted to run, and did. And got shot in the back.
Meanwhile..where is the knife?
I call bullshit. And I am a big time cop supporter, so that says a lot.
That's why Cops shoot people who run away with knifes or guns.

You think the Cop should just let him run away?
The cop could have chased him or used a stun gun.
Tell ya what, Tank. I hope someday a cop pulls you over and is trigger happy.

Killing people because of what you think they might do. What could go wrong with that?
That's what Cops are supposed to do
No, cops are supposed to enforce the law, not be judge, jury, and executioner.

There's this thing called "due process." You should look into it.

This is Utah where Blacks are seen as the descendants of Cain, according to LDS theology. They also believe that Jesus is the brother of Satan by another mother. This is not surprising.

No, cops are supposed to enforce the law, not be judge, jury, and executioner.
There's this thing called "due process." You should look into it.
The thug pulled a knife on due process

Tank is a scrawny white dude scared of anyone that is black or brown. He hides in his house with the tv going and frantically searches for news on the internet about anyone black so he can run here and report that The Blacks Are Coming!

*Loser*

Tank is a scrawny white dude scared of anyone that is black or brown. He hides in his house with the tv going and frantically searches for news on the internet about anyone black so he can run here and report that The Blacks Are Coming!

*Loser*
Life sucks when you have an IQ of 75.

*Loser*

I support law enforcement and think they have a very hard job. That being said, the guy was fleeing with his back to them...I don't understand why they wouldn't have tasered him?....he was well within striking distance of a police Taser.

I'm smart enough to know to not pull a knife on a Cop
You're not even smart enough to properly post to this site, dipshit.

And it isn't smarts, it is conditioning. Conditioning is significantly easier with those of lower intelligence.

Forum List

Back