Criminal Runs, Criminal Dies (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Good job officer

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill has cleared a Salt Lake City police officer who fatally shot a man on Aug. 13, after the man allegedly pulled a knife and threatened to injure officers trying to arrest him.

Patrick Harmon, 50, whose most recent address, according to court records from November 2016, was the Road Home shelter, was shot about 10:20 p.m. at 1002 S. State St.

A patrol officer had approached Harmon after watching the man ride across all six lanes and a median of State Street, and without a rear red tail light, according to the district attorney’s report, which was released Wednesday afternoon.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Banned
Well I thought it was a nice video

No, it's not a "nice" video. Tough job the cops have. Hope the guy survived and learned a lesson .

• Banned
No, it's not a "nice" video. Tough job the cops have. Hope the guy survived and learned a lesson .
Cops jobs would be a lot easier if people didn't cry when they shoot and kill a thug

The guy was FLEEING.

He was arrested for not having a BICYCLE LIGHT.

The cops LIED.

Shooting a man FLEEING, who is no threat yo you, is MURDER.

If you looked at this without your racial bias, you'd agree .

The guy was FLEEING.

The cops LIED.

They just saw a dead black guy with a white guy in a uniform and got an instant hard-on. It gets them right in their authority fetish.

• Banned
The guy was FLEEING.
The cops LIED.
He was arrested for having warrants and he pulled a knife on the cop

They just saw a dead black guy with a white guy in a uniform and got an instant hard-on. It gets them right in their authority fetish.
To be honest, I avoid blacks, live in a small white town, and prefer to keep it that way, but right is right, and wrong is wrong. Pulling a gun and shooting a man in the back is wrong.

To be honest, I avoid blacks, live in a small white town, and prefer to keep it that way, but right is right, and wrong is wrong. Pulling a gun and shooting a man in the back is wrong.
The sad part is that their authority fetish makes being a back-shooter okay. In the "good old days" of the Wild West, backshooters were hanged from the nearest tree.

Wearing a special costume absolves all misdeeds, sadly.

He was running away. I don't care if he had a knife..the knife was fleeing. Dude was shot in the fucking back.

Shooting someone in the back that is fleeing is wrong.

They didn't used to do that.

He was running away. I don't care if he had a knife..the knife was fleeing. Dude was shot in the fucking back.
And if you let him run away he could use that knife to kill or hold someone hostage

And if you let him run away he could use that knife to kill or hold someone hostage
Oh bullshit. He wanted to run, and did. And got shot in the back.
Meanwhile..where is the knife?
I call bullshit. And I am a big time cop supporter, so that says a lot.

Forum List

Back