Criminal probe opening of Avenatti and Swetnick

So the Senate Judiciary Committee gets the results of the DOJ investigation and they find that Avenatti had more than a simple prima facie case which would point the blame for NOT investigating the issue during the hearings back at Grassley and the GOP stooges on the committee AND further darken Kavanaugh's term on the High Court.

I'm all for the DOJ doing a full and OPEN investigation and presenting the fact to The People rather keeping any "undesirable truths" from the taxpayers and VOTERS! Bring it on and let the People judge the facts whatever they may be! Sunshine is sanitizing!

So the Senate Judiciary Committee gets the results of the DOJ investigation and they find that Avenatti had more than a simple prima facie case which would point the blame for NOT investigating the issue during the hearings back at Grassley and the GOP stooges on the committee AND further darken Kavanaugh's term on the High Court.

I'm all for the DOJ doing a full and OPEN investigation and presenting the fact to The People rather keeping any "undesirable truths" from the taxpayers and VOTERS! Bring it on and let the People judge the facts whatever they may be! Sunshine is sanitizing!
My, oh my. You have it bad!

As they should be. Both made false representations to the Senate Judiciary committee

Forum List

Back