Criminal Inquiry Sought in Hillary Clinton's Use of Email

The fact the New York Times is reporting this story is telling. Hillary is in deep shit. This crap will continue until election day assuming she makes it that long.

Poor Hildabeast....dumped in 2008 and likely to be dumped again.

Last edited:
Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether Hillary Rodham Clinton mishandled sensitive government information on a private email account she used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

NYT Criminal Inquiry Sought in Hillary Clinton s Use of Email - Fox Nation

:lol:

But don't you know that rules are only for the little people? Queen Bitch Hillary doesn't have lower herself to follow them.

Over 20 years of trying, and the right still can't take Hillary down

The reason most politicians have been taken down is because investigative reporters used to dig up facts and actually report them to the public. Now many in the media either ignore things or minimize them and quickly move on to something else. When was the last time you heard liberal media people ask tough questions of any Democrat?

The reason most politicians have been taken down is because investigative reporters used to dig up facts and actually report them to the public. Now many in the media either ignore things or minimize them and quickly move on to something else. When was the last time you heard liberal media people ask tough questions of any Democrat?
Girl take off the blinders and put down that kool-aid.

Can you guess when the DNC will dump Hillary and get on the Bernie Sanders Express? I say sometime in the Fall.

If Hillary continues to get lousy polling data for the next 2-3 months...pull the plug. She's done.

Can you guess when the DNC will dump Hillary and get on the Bernie Sanders Express? I say sometime in the Fall.

If Hillary continues to get lousy polling data for the next 2-3 months...pull the plug. She's done.
I think it's hilarious anybody thinks Bernie Sanders has a chance. That's insane.

If Hillary dropped out a whole slew of Democrats would suddenly decide they want to run for the Presidency. And Bernie would fall back into irrelevancy where he belongs.

I think it's hilarious anybody thinks Bernie Sanders has a chance. That's insane.

If Hillary dropped out a whole slew of Democrats would suddenly decide they want to run for the Presidency. And Bernie would fall back into irrelevancy where he belongs.
Good observation. :thup:

Which begs the question... why aren't there now a whole slew of Democrats running for the Presidency?

Answer: Republicans have balls, Democrats have pussies. :slap:

Good observation. :thup:

Which begs the question... why aren't there now a whole slew of Democrats running for the Presidency?

Answer: Republicans have balls, Democrats have pussies. :slap:
That's a pretty dumb analysis Mr. H. The real answer is that republicans have a bunch of lunatics, and Democrats have a juggernaut.

Can your lunatics take down the juggernaut?! Only time will tell.

I just hope whoever wins decides to legalize it :rofl:

Care to name any of the slew? :D Maybe Al Franken? Nancy Pelosi? Joe Biden?

Sorry....you guys are stuck with the Hildabeast. Can't say it's gonna be a fun 1 1/2 years for Dems....

Forum List

Back