Criminal Cops Out Of Control

All the guy had to do was follow directions, he chose to ignore it and paid the price.

The cops said he was shot because he refused to show them his hands.

I clearly saw him with his hands up in the video, meaning they were visible to the police.

And another question..................why did one cop use their taser, yet another one decided lethal force was better?

I clearly saw him with his hands up in the video, meaning they were visible to the police.

And another question..................why did one cop use their taser, yet another one decided lethal force was better?
Evidently the lives of police officers are more important than the lives of the citizens they are supposed to protect.

Evidently the lives of police officers are more important than the lives of the citizens they are supposed to protect.

You know, when I was part of the Security Force at the War College in Newport RI, we were taught to use the least amount of force necessary. And, watching him drop, I'd be willing to bet that the taser brought him down first. Again I ask, why did the female cop decide that deadly force was the first one to be used? The police officer next to her tried to use non lethal force (the taser).

WE we taught that use of deadly force was a last resort, not the first to be used.

You know, when I was part of the Security Force at the War College in Newport RI, we were taught to use the least amount of force necessary. And, watching him drop, I'd be willing to bet that the taser brought him down first. Again I ask, why did the female cop decide that deadly force was the first one to be used? The police officer next to her tried to use non lethal force (the taser).

WE we taught that use of deadly force was a last resort, not the first to be used.
The rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act came into effect. They can justify shooting anyone for any reason now.

Why was perp walking away from Police? Back to his "broken" car? And turning to the driver door/window? let's' wait for facts.....see his record, not listen to this lying POS troublemaker. Just coming from church, school, stopped car in the lane? Right, OK.

The rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act came into effect. They can justify shooting anyone for any reason now.

So the rules have changed to shoot first ask questions later?

I thought the police were there to protect and serve, not use unarmed citizens for target practice.

Right. No flashers? No lights? How convenient, must be explained by that elusive electrical "short"? It all just quit.....officer. something up?

Why was perp walking away from Police? Back to his "broken" car? And turning to the driver door/window? let's' wait for facts.....see his record, not listen to this lying POS troublemaker. Just coming from church, school, stopped car in the lane? Right, OK.

Guess you've never lived in places where the population has a lot of used cars on the road. Some of them break down for no reason in the middle of traffic. Shoot, I've stopped and helped people push their car off the road many times before.

Why was he going back to the car? Probably because they asked for ID and that's where it was. He kept his hands in the air the whole time.

Perp? You mean victim.

Guess you've never lived in places where the population has a lot of used cars on the road. Some of them break down for no reason in the middle of traffic. Shoot, I've stopped and helped people push their car off the road many times before.

Why was he going back to the car? Probably because they asked for ID and that's where it was. He kept his hands in the air the whole time.
We live in a police state now.....there's little room for error.

Right. No flashers? No lights? How convenient, must be explained by that elusive electrical "short"? It all just quit.....officer. something up?

Several things can cause a short and kill your whole electrical system. Had it happen to me once on my Harley, because a wire got loose and ended up getting burned by the exhaust system, and it shut down the whole bike. Traced where the short was, did a patch job and was on the road again.

If you think that cars don't break down, even when they are worked on by master mechanics, watch the Velocity channel sometime. Wheeler Dealers is one of my favorites.

Middle of nowhere? Could have coasted to the side. Not stop your car across the center line? I smell rat.

Forum List

Back