Criminal Boehner sabotages US peace talks

Sorry bout that,

1. You see what we have here is a failure to commune.
2. Or a reason too.
3. Obama is a muslim, and loves commies.
4. So you see Iran and Cuba getting a nod/nobjob.
5. He loves them both.
6. I say he moves to Cuba after he's finished fucking up America.
7. And yet we need to American media to go to,…the regular channel media, NBC, CBS, ABC, KERA,….and the like.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here, here's the OP headline again, for your weak eyes:

Criminal Boehner sabotages US peace talks

Mebbe you start there and who knows, maybe for once, you would be on topic.

Statist - you really are a fucking retard.

Show what crime Boehner committed? Obama's anti-Semetic, anti-Israel policy is not law - or just.

As I previously stated, I'm not the authority of the law that some of you SAY you are but the article states Boehner broke the law. It mentions the law he broke.

How about you start there.

Sorry bout that,

1. You see what we have here is a failure to commune.
2. Or a reason too.
3. Obama is a muslim, and loves commies.
4. So you see Iran and Cuba getting a nod/nobjob.
5. He loves them both.
6. I say he moves to Cuba after he's finished fucking up America.
7. And yet we need to American media to go to,…the regular channel media, NBC, CBS, ABC, KERA,….and the like.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"commie"
"Muslim"

This always cracks me up but you forgot "Kenyan".

I suggest you look up the definitions of the terms you use so you don't always look so damn dumb.

Last edited:
boener did good . He can invite anyone he likes . Congress is a equal branch of gov .

I'm not the authority on the law that all of you are so I had to rely on what the link said about Boehner braking the law.

You RWs who hate the USofA would, of course, never even consider siding with your own country.
It is sad and telling that there are many on the right who side with a foreign leader rather then the president, motivated solely by their unwarranted hatred of the president rather than the facts and truth of the issue – but such is the bane of partisanism among most conservatives.

whats the deal Clayton , congress has the RIGHT to do as boener did , they did nothing wrong .

What's disgraceful is how Obama and Democrats are treating a person from one of our allies for YEARS. all of sudden they have a hardon just to listen to a person?

everyone of them who boycotts should be docked a years pay. it's not like Pelosi did, went against Bush INTO a Foreign country and tried to make a deal while she was a nobody Senator.

well , the speech is going . Time to listen on FOX , also watch RUSH , should be interesting talk radio .

I'm no fan of Boehner but calling him a criminal is like when people call Obama Hitler...it's just stupid and an obvious extreme exaggeration that's....well....stupid. I don't agree with what Boehner did, and honestly it probably was a dumb move-but not illegal.

Iran-Gets-Nukes.jpg

There are no peace talks. They are surrender talks of the terms under which the US surrenders to Iran.

Forum List

Back