Crime Down under Biden

LOL. You were the one who started the conversation, idiot. Gad, you really are a retard, aren't you?

If you just want to flame go downstairs. At the end of the day?

You're just another leftist loon to me. I don't like, believe or have an ounce of respect for any leftist loon

You're just another leftist loon to me. I don't like, believe or have an ounce of respect for any leftist loon
Retard. You started the conversation. Of course, when I challenged you to produce facts you turned into the usual chicken-shit retard that you are.

But, thanks for allowing me to call you a retard. Please respond. Love to keep insulting you. :auiqs.jpg:

Retard. You started the conversation. Of course, when I challenged you to produce facts you turned into the usual chicken-shit retard that you are.

But, thanks for allowing me to call you a retard. Please respond. Love to keep insulting you. :auiqs.jpg:

Good grief

Homicides may be down, but "Violent Crimes" are UP

View attachment 868338

Where's your source?

It looks like you only have figures until 2021 there and no source...

The FBI (which is the official source) is saying it is down as off end of 2022...

So you have taken out of date information and passed is as current..

Biden has been quitely working on bringing down crime.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

This is also shown in other Crimes which are generally down across the board
View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..
Why vote for Trump and increasing crime...

Is ths the one where you say that we need a criminal to understand crime?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden has been quitely working on bringing down crime.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

This is also shown in other Crimes which are generally down across the board
View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..
Why vote for Trump and increasing crime...

Is ths the one where you say that we need a criminal to understand crime?

Come on, this is a ridiculous claim.
Obviously it was the covid epidemic that caused both economic and emotional strain that increased crime.
Who was president had nothing at all to do with it.

Take it downstairs, Miniscule little nothing

I mean really, nobody buys your flaming after you can't defend yourself and go into your mode
Defend what, retard? You are the one who made the claim.

Man, I know you are a retard and can’t help yourself but do make an effort. :itsok:

Statista
:auiqs.jpg:
A for-profit GERMAN data gathering Co..
:laughing0301:
Maybe you could post data from legitimate, US government sources - you know, the ones who are supposed to compile actual crime statistics?.

Decriminalize burning, rioting, looting, flashmobs, shoplifting and surprise. Overall some numbers look better?

As you young people say, "Laughing my [posterior] off."

Violent crime down?

Ask the daily traumatized victims in our nation's cities.

Here in Los Angeles, for example, horrible violent crimes occur every day. (The majority of the perps come from two certain groups.)
So you have no facts just propaganda...

The official figures have you talking shite...

The story here is that the right wing bubble has been feeding their sheep a diet of high crime rates as it is what they want to hear and it great for selling guns

So we a three pages in and we most posts refuting facts with no actual proof themselves...

There is a lot of denial with no proof...

I am giving you a chance to reject the facts with evidence... Sorry but none has been provided, we have pages and pages on this forum blaming Biden for one crime or another but the facts are crime is down generally...

Is Shoplifting Really Surging?​

Is the U.S. in the middle of a shoplifting wave? Target and other retail chains have warned of widespread theft. News outlets have amplified the story. On social media, people have posted videos of thieves looting stores.

But the increase in shoplifting appears to be limited to a few cities, rather than being truly national. In most of the country, retail theft has been lower this year than it was a few years ago, according to police data. There are some exceptions, particularly New York City, where shoplifting has spiked. But outside New York, shoplifting incidents in major cities have fallen 7 percent since 2019, before the Covid pandemic.

Why has the issue nonetheless received so much attention? Today’s newsletter tries to answer that question while taking a deeper look at recent shoplifting trends.

Gee, no wonder Faux and other conservative news outlets pound away covering the "Biden crime wave." It's non-existent nationally when it comes to shoplifting. There's another that's non-existent..........facts on RWM.

Reading is fundamental.....It's not about whole states anymore, it's about the blue controlled areas within those states, any state.
And yet blue states with big urban areas like NJ have lower crime rates

I guess you’re full of shit

Have you ever posted anything worth reading StupidIrishBitch?

Forum List

Back