cricket vs. thor

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
the family across the creek has a friggin mexico dog...about 4 lb to 6 lbs..and it loves to bark at my sweet and innocent thor....about 100 lbs..one paw equals a 1/3 rd of cricket...so far thor is paying attention and staying with me....he will break to brake back at the insulting little yappers....you know that little mutt is yelling stuff...about no balls etc...

i fully understand that as the owner of the larger dog...i am fully responsible for whatever would happen. it would kill us all if cricket got hurt or killed...the lady truly loves that yapping mutt....so i am just venting at how unfair it is....my dog...has to listen to this smack yepping from something he could snap with one paw tied behind him..

cricket's owners is now fussing at cricket....

but when all know when push comes to shove they never find cricket, muffy, fluffy at fault...o no...its always the fault of killer, judas, thor, danger, etc....its so unfair.

We had the big white chow Michael that hated yappers. He never actually nailed one but he sure put the fear into them when he'd chase them off. He is the same one that would guard the baby kittens and keep them cleaned up.

the family across the creek has a friggin mexico dog...about 4 lb to 6 lbs..and it loves to bark at my sweet and innocent thor....about 100 lbs..one paw equals a 1/3 rd of cricket...so far thor is paying attention and staying with me....he will break to brake back at the insulting little yappers....you know that little mutt is yelling stuff...about no balls etc...

i fully understand that as the owner of the larger dog...i am fully responsible for whatever would happen. it would kill us all if cricket got hurt or killed...the lady truly loves that yapping mutt....so i am just venting at how unfair it is....my dog...has to listen to this smack yepping from something he could snap with one paw tied behind him..

but when all know when push comes to shove they never find cricket, muffy, fluffy at fault...o no...its always the fault of killer, judas, thor, danger, etc....its so unfair.

buy you a big old alligator! :eusa_shhh:

buy you a big old alligator! :eusa_shhh:

Northpinellas: Alligator snatches up pooch in Largo park

I have one of those tiny yappers...not a Chihauha (sp?) a schipper-keye (also sp?)

The urge to give it a larynectomy is sometimes very hard to resist.

The damned thing is so true to its breed (their name means capitain of the boat, FYI) that it believes it is in charge of everything in its domain.

It barks at birds on the wing, for cripe's sakes, if she feels they're flying over the house too low.

No leave blowing in the wind doesn't get a piece of her mind. She's been known to hold grudges with bushes that stir in the breeze, too.

Thankfully, she's getting on in years now, and has to recharge about 20 hours a day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back