Creepy John McAfee announces running for Pres in 2020

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Antivirus software pioneer. One-time fugitive. Cryptocurrency evangelist. And now US presidential candidate for 2020. John McAfee sure knows how to make a splash.

McAfee announced his candidacy on Sunday and tied it to his current role in promoting cryptocurrencies. "I believe this will best serve the crypto community by providing the ultimate campaign platform for us," he said.

John McAfee running for US president on pro-crypto platform

This guy is a real freak:talktothehand:.

Watch the documentary about him.

Antivirus software pioneer. One-time fugitive. Cryptocurrency evangelist. And now US presidential candidate for 2020. John McAfee sure knows how to make a splash.

McAfee announced his candidacy on Sunday and tied it to his current role in promoting cryptocurrencies. "I believe this will best serve the crypto community by providing the ultimate campaign platform for us," he said.

Horrible tastes in women too.

Horrible tastes in women too.

He's a real fucking weirdo.

Forum List

Back