Creepy Joe Biden Downgrades the Deplorables

I didn't think we could get any lower than we are in Hillary's eyes!

Now we are the dregs!

Mr. Biden's strategy makes eminent sense if the gentleman is serious about getting the nomination. People may have criticized Mrs. Clinton's discussions about the Basket of Deplorables. But she did meet her goal of winning the nomination.

My suspicion is that the other Democrat candidates will be ramping up the attacks against straight white native born men over the next year. Churchill's comment that we are just a bunch of "Little Eichmanns" might catch the imagination of liberal voters- unfortunately for Mr. Churchill we already have one phony Indian in the race.

Now we are the dregs!

What an incredible scumbag.

So now law-abiding Americans are the "Dregs Of Society".

Well, that does it.....he's lost my vote.

He never had your vote to start with dumb ass..

That may well be true, but if Biden were to win, it would still be his responsibility to serve ALL Americans, not just those on the far left wing. For someone to encourage division, instead of bringing us together, isn't good for the country.

Which part of Joe's remarks did you disagree with?

The part about decent, sane, mainstreams Americans being “dregs”, while the collection of faggots and trannies and other perverts and crazies that he was addressing not being dregs.

Crazy right wingers are the dregs of society.
Biden was an elected moron who learned things from osmosis. He plagiarized and talked sweet before he put his Brutus act on to others. He has spoken hateful to groups and felt up little girls and women without nary a retort by the MSM. Upon his demise he knows where he is going. I do not know if Trump is going there, but Biden is going there as he is sanctimonious and corrupted for a proven 40 years.

Now we are the dregs!

What an incredible scumbag.

So now law-abiding Americans are the "Dregs Of Society".

Well, that does it.....he's lost my vote.

He never had your vote to start with dumb ass..

That may well be true, but if Biden were to win, it would still be his responsibility to serve ALL Americans, not just those on the far left wing. For someone to encourage division, instead of bringing us together, isn't good for the country.

The president isn't obligated to represent the hateful racists. That's the biggest problem now. Trump thinks he should.

Which part of Joe's remarks did you disagree with?

The part about decent, sane, mainstreams Americans being “dregs”, while the collection of faggots and trannies and other perverts and crazies that he was addressing not being dregs.

Crazy right wingers are the dregs of society.
Biden was an elected moron who learned things from osmosis. He plagiarized and talked sweet before he put his Brutus act on to others. He has spoken hateful to groups and felt up little girls and women without nary a retort by the MSM. Upon his demise he knows where he is going. I do not know if Trump is going there, but Biden is going there as he is sanctimonious and corrupted for a proven 40 years.

Did your god assign you to make that decision, or do you think he is capable of doing that for himself, you self righteous wind bag?

I loved being a Deplorable, and now the Dregs, next when they get enough Illegal Aliens into the country we'll be the Expendables! Lol!

Now we are the dregs!

I believe that's old news.

The irony is that he was talking to a pro-LGBpbiWTF group, a gang of sick perverts and crazies and their allies. And speaking to that audience, he referred to sane, decent, mainstream Americans, as “dregs”.

I suppose the irony went right over his head.

Naw they do it deliberately. It waters down the reality and bastardizes the terminology, so that when people reference the scummy dregs of the left, it has no meaning....or has been improved by it's association with us.

Now we are the dregs!

I would invite the Medal of Freedom Recipient the former Vice President Joe Biden to address his fellow Americans who are Republicans to our faces. A hero tells the American people to their face, not behind their backs in the bowels of the party whose leader (VP Biden's boss) for eight years spent all he could which enmeshed America into his net when he enslaved the American people to lives of hard work to repay what he spent to bring as much hate into America as he possibly could, then miraculously goes from rags to riches when he leaves the White House. How can it be that we have to pay all that money back that he borrowed by drilling the money printing presses to nubbins. Sheesh!

I loved being a Deplorable, and now the Dregs, next when they get enough Illegal Aliens into the country we'll be the Expendables! Lol!
Let's hope not, but I'm sending my spare money to the Wall fund this year, because we could be expendable if we let them do it to us. Once we pay for all that was spent in taxes we have to repay. Obama takes his money and flies around the world when he can't take the heat here for spending America's money like a drunken sailor.

Now we are the dregs!

I believe that's old news.

The irony is that he was talking to a pro-LGBpbiWTF group, a gang of sick perverts and crazies and their allies. And speaking to that audience, he referred to sane, decent, mainstream Americans, as “dregs”.

I suppose the irony went right over his head.

Naw they do it deliberately. It waters down the reality and bastardizes the terminology, so that when people reference the scummy dregs of the left, it has no meaning....or has been improved by it's association with us.

racist = someone who has won an argument against a liberal

sexist = someone who has won an argument against a liberal

homophobic = someone who has won an argument against a liberal

fascist = someone who has won an argument against a liberal

walter-biden.jpg

Forum List

Back