creationists want fairness

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
Neil de Grasse Tyson Smacks Down Creationists Who Are Demanding Equal Time on Cosmos

Remember how the right always argued that the left wanted to impose the fairness doctrine when it came to things media?
Well here we have people who are most likely on the right crying about the show cosmos and wanting equal amount of time to argue their opinions on science.
This is some cosmic irony in that these people are this afraid of people beimg educated on facts and not having control over them. This isnt about freedom of choice, this is about creationists having control over people.

I love the fact Neil told them to go get bent. Just what they deserve.

Neil de Grasse Tyson Smacks Down Creationists Who Are Demanding Equal Time on Cosmos

Remember how the right always argued that the left wanted to impose the fairness doctrine when it came to things media?
Well here we have people who are most likely on the right crying about the show cosmos and wanting equal amount of time to argue their opinions on science.
This is some cosmic irony in that these people are this afraid of people beimg educated on facts and not having control over them. This isnt about freedom of choice, this is about creationists having control over people.

I love the fact Neil told them to go get bent. Just what they deserve.

christian_persecution.jpg

jon-stewart-christian-persecution-meme.jpg

Last edited:
I saw some comments that said " how about they offer science on sundays at church to balance out those lectures"..

Funny how you never see priests offering that.

I saw some comments that said " how about they offer science on sundays at church to balance out those lectures"..

Not to mention the whole scam is tax free!!

I am surprised republicans don't start their own churches since they hate taxes..and public education.

Good site for anyone interested in some alternatives views:

The Institute for Creation Research

Here's a good book if you're interested in expanding their thought patterns beyond what your University preachers preach:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Darwins-Black-Box-Biochemical-Challenge/dp/0743290313/ref=sr_1_1/192-0785444-4192840?ie=UTF8&qid=1395597118&sr=8-1&keywords=darwin+black+box"]Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution: Michael J. Behe: 9780743290319: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWdMf5ALnU"]Creation is a Scientific Fact - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Do the nutters give science equal time in their churches?

`

Yes. True science is knowledge. That what the word "science" means. The ICR is a Christian organization that runs a ministry and teaches good science at the same time. I get an email from them every day of the week and have for several years. I get scientific literature that exposes bad "science" for what it is. There are many churches that teach intelligent design. So the answer to your question is -- YES.

So why are liberals in denial about HIV and who gets it the most? They are at the point they are going to allow the highest risk group, by far, to donate blood. Will letting creationists on a TV show kill people like liberal policy demands will result in?

So why are liberals in denial about HIV and who gets it the most? They are at the point they are going to allow the highest risk group, by far, to donate blood. Will letting creationists on a TV show kill people like liberal policy demands will result in?

Interestingly, the folks who are all about "science" and "survival of the fittest" can't see that "nature" (AIDS/HIV) is telling them that homosexuality must be exterminated. Why else would the "gay" community be the front runner for acquiring AIDS in the first place? Their science "god" is turning on them it would seem.

The fallacy of your mocking post is that you think that the two are mutally exculsive. There are few Christians, if any, that deny science. Yes those who believe that the world started 6000 years ago may be off on that one aspect but most of the scientific discoveries throughout time were by Christian men. For example the Big Bang theory was a RCC priest.

And the real truth about creationism is that science has no ready explanation for creation of life.

The fallacy of your mocking post is that you think that the two are mutally exculsive. There are few Christians, if any, that deny science. Yes those who believe that the world started 6000 years ago may be off on that one aspect but most of the scientific discoveries throughout time were by Christian men. For example the Big Bang theory was a RCC priest.

And the real truth about creationism is that science has no ready explanation for creation of life.

well yes they have a working theory and if you watched cosmos you would know this.
This isnt about denying science, this is about trying to make one thing equal and legit to another.
One is a scam and the other is legit science.

Why don't you scumbags get a room?

The scumbags have "rooms" all over the world. In this country, they don't even pay taxes on their "rooms".

In another thread you lied and said that the issue of homosexuality and marriage had to do with hate. It seems to be one of your favorite words, now I see why, you hate. In this thread you have used the most vile of descriptions for Christians ones I have very seldom seen used against sodomites. you are a sad twisted little man and will now join Matthew on my ignore list, you ain't worth the time, bye.

well yes they have a working theory and if you watched cosmos you would know this.
This isnt about denying science, this is about trying to make one thing equal and legit to another.
One is a scam and the other is legit science.

here is an article on what science knows and it isn't much. Greatest Mysteries: How Did Life Arise on Earth? | LiveScience

What you are really saying is that one, science, doesn't have an answer, the other side does. You just refuse to open you mind to anything other then what you already believe. You are just as bad as those you accuse of being religious fanatics.

Forum List

Back