CRAZY TOWN: GOP Rep. Ready To Impeach Hillary On Her First Day As President

She should be Impeached NOW - she has already declared that she will continue Obama's illegal immigration policies and practices, which means she just admitted she is going to lie when she takes the oath of office, which calls her to swear she will protect, defend, and enforce the Constitution and Rule of Law.

:p

I'm sure House NaziCons are busy drafting articles of impeachment for President Hillary Clinton. I would expect no less from such anti-American lowlifes.

I'm sure House NaziCons are busy drafting articles of impeachment for President Hillary Clinton. I would expect no less from such anti-American lowlifes.

So you have a psychopathic delusion, then draw a conclusion based on the assumption of the truth of your delusion. I would expect no less from you, Redskin

So you have a psychopathic delusion, then draw a conclusion based on the assumption of the truth of your delusion. I would expect no less from you, Redskin

Re-read the thread title very S-L-O-W-L-Y.

She hasn't even secured the Democratic nomination.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

VIDEO: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

And if Trump wins the looney tune left wing Dems would want to do the same thing if they could. Try again.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

And if Trump wins the looney tune left wing Dems would want to do the same thing if they could. Try again.

When was the last time Democrats tried to impeach anyone? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said impeaching Bush and Cheney was off the table.

Pelosi: Bush Impeachment `Off the Table' - New York Times

When was the last time Democrats tried to impeach anyone? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said impeaching Bush and Cheney was off the table.

Some demrats wanted to, not enough votes. The left wingers hate Trump, the right hates Hillary. End of story.

Some demrats wanted to, not enough votes. The left wingers hate Trump, the right hates Hillary. End of story.

Not true! Nancy Pelosi said it was OFF the table - therefore would never be brought to the floor for a vote even if articles of impeachment had been drafted. Many people, including me, wanted Bush impeached. Nancy had a cooler head.

Forum List

Back